Oats Berry Up | Perfect Summer Delight | with step by step photos and video. A yummy strawberry flavoured dessert recipe similar to the pull up cake strategy. Recipe will be loved by all pull up cake lovers. A refined version recipe from the Fruit Bae shop from Kochi, India.
An incredibly nutritious food packed with important vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. In addition, they’re high in fibre and protein compared to other grains. 3 to 4 tbsp oats are roasted for a while over a low flame for a crispy texture. Corn flakes can be used as a substitute for oats.
The dry fruits I used are pistachios, almonds, dates and cashews. You can customise the fruits, based on your taste and preference.
The ice cream flavour used is vanilla ice cream. Before using the ice cream directly from freezer, do keep it outside and bring to a melting stage.
Yogurt has many impressive health benefits. The recipes uses a flavored yogurt. Moreover it is a great probiotic, rich in proteins, calcium, and other minerals, hence making it good for bones and teeth. It has surprising health benefits when eaten correctly.
Strawberry Crush or Syrup or Jam
The crush used here is easily available in the supermarkets. If they are not available for you then combine some crushed strawberries, sugar, lemon juice and vanilla in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil. Lower heat to a gentle simmer until the strawberries are soft and reduced to a thick consistency.
How to make oats berry up?
Oats Berry Up | Perfect Summer Delight | with step by step photos and video. A perfect breakfast or dessert platter to surprise your family. Roasted oats or cornflakes, different varieties of dried fruits or fresh fruits, sweet yoghurt, ice cream and fruit crush are piled up one above the other in a hollow cup. This cup is pulled up while serving the dessert. Just try it once and experience the flavor and taste of this recipe. You will definitely love this.
In addition, I would like to highlight our sweets and dessert recipes. Hope you would love them.
Oats Berry UpCourse: DessertCuisine: IndianDifficulty: Easy
Oats Berry Up | Perfect Summer Delight | with step by step photos and video. A yummy strawberry flavoured dessert recipe similar to the pull up cake strategy.
3 to 4 tbsp Roasted Oats
3 tbsp Strawberry Crush
1/2 cup Strawberry Yoghurt
3/4 cup Vanilla IceCream
5 to 8 Cashews
8 to 10 Almonds
3 to 4 Pistachios
- For filling, either you can use a hollow cup or a OHP sheet. Here I used a plastic cup. Cut the base of the cup and you can transform it to a hollow cup. Instead, you can use a glass cup and invert it while serving.
- Prepare the ingredients. Chop the dry fruits and mix it with the roasted oats. Keep it aside.
- Now, place the hollow cup in a plate and start filling the cup.
- Firstly, add 1 tbsp strawberry crush followed by the oats-dried fruits, strawberry yogurt, and melted ice cream.
- Lastly, top it with some roasted oats, dried fruits and strawberry crush.
- Oats berry up is ready to be pulled up. Pull it and serve the yummy dessert.
- Do not use more yogurt than ice cream in the filling cup.