This lemonade is going to be a refreshing drink especially during this summer season. This drink is simple to make and the components can be made in advance and stored in the fridge.
I love lemonades. So just for fun I gave a twist of adding strawberries to this drink. It’s superbly delicious. I find the flavor of lime to be a bit brighter, and to pair with the strawberries beautifully. It’s a classic enjoyed by pretty much everyone. Let us have a look into the delicious drink recipe:
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup water
- nearly 300 gms sliced strawberries
- 3 mint leaves(optional)
- 2 cups cold water
- To make the simple syrup, combine the sugar and water in a saucepan, and cook over medium high heat for 5-10 minutes until the sugar is dissolved and the liquid is clear.
- In a large pitcher, combine the lime juice, simple syrup, strawberries, mint, and water. Mix well.
- Let sit in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours. Serve and enjoy!
- Place strawberries in a blender; top with 1 tablespoon sugar. Pour 1/2 cup water over sugared strawberries.
- Blend until strawberry chunks transform into juice.
- Combine strawberry juice, remaining water & sugar, mint leaves and lemon juice in a large pitcher; stir until blended.
- Chill before serving.
Nice..Thank you so much..
I made it today and it was awesome 😋 thanks for the clear and neat recipe
I really like how this article talks about the different benefits of melons without talking about only one. I’ve been…
Hi there, thank you and feel sorry for the trouble. Either, you interchanged baking soda and baking powder amount or…
I tried the recipe and cake texture came out good. But in taste it had soda smell and taste which…