This lemonade is going to be a refreshing drink especially during this summer season. This drink is simple to make and the components can be made in advance and stored in the fridge.
I love lemonades. So just for fun I gave a twist of adding strawberries to this drink. It’s superbly delicious. I find the flavor of lime to be a bit brighter, and to pair with the strawberries beautifully. It’s a classic enjoyed by pretty much everyone. Let us have a look into the delicious drink recipe:
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup water
- nearly 300 gms sliced strawberries
- 3 mint leaves(optional)
- 2 cups cold water
- To make the simple syrup, combine the sugar and water in a saucepan, and cook over medium high heat for 5-10 minutes until the sugar is dissolved and the liquid is clear.
- In a large pitcher, combine the lime juice, simple syrup, strawberries, mint, and water. Mix well.
- Let sit in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours. Serve and enjoy!
- Place strawberries in a blender; top with 1 tablespoon sugar. Pour 1/2 cup water over sugared strawberries.
- Blend until strawberry chunks transform into juice.
- Combine strawberry juice, remaining water & sugar, mint leaves and lemon juice in a large pitcher; stir until blended.
- Chill before serving.
I really like and appreciate your article. Thanks Again. Sula Yankee Murtha
Major thankies for the blog article. Much obliged. Lanny Wilton O’Hara