Beetroot Ginger Detox Squash & Juice | Squash Recipe | with step by step photos and video. A simple detox juice recipe loaded with vitamins, minerals and antioxidants to help your body detox and add much needed nutrients. Moreover this drink gives you freshness and makes your day perfect.
Beetroot squash is rich in essential nutrients such as folate, potassium and vitamin C.
What is a squash?
Squash is usually a concentrated syrup that is generally fruit flavored and usually made from fruit juice, water and sugar or other sweetener. Modern squashes may also contain coloring and additional flavoring to enhance the taste.
It contains an excellent source of “Manganese”, a mineral that is found in several foods including nuts, seeds, tea, whole grains, and leafy green vegetables. Additionally, beetroot is low in fat, full of vitamins and minerals. It has been scientifically proved that beetroot juice helps in lowering blood pressure and hence prevents cardiovascular problems.
Ginger can be used fresh, dried, powdered, or as an oil or juice. A very common ingredient in recipes, sometimes added to processed foods and cosmetics. Moreover, it contains gingerol, which has powerful medicinal properties. In addition, it may help with weight loss and helps fight infections.
How to make beetroot ginger detox squash & juice ?
Beetroot Ginger Detox Squash & Juice | Squash Recipe | with step by step photos and video. Beetroot squash is such a different beverage made with beetroot, ginger, fresh lime and sugar syrup. Really a delicious and healthy drink. This recipe firstly makes 4 kinds of juice and are mixed to form the concentrated syrup. To make the juice, mix water with the concentrated syrup and add some ice cubes.
Beetroot Ginger Detox Squash & JuiceCourse: DrinksCuisine: IndianDifficulty: Easy
Beetroot Ginger Detox Juice | Squash Recipe | with step by step photos and video. A simple detox juice recipe loaded with vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
- Beetroot Squash
500 gm Beetroot
50 gm Ginger
100 ml Lemon Juice
500 gm Sugar
4 cups of Water
- Preparing Detox Juice
2 tbsp Prepared Beetroot Squash
Water as required
- Beetroot Juice
- Firstly, chop 500 gm of beetroot to small square size. Transfer it to a mixie jar.
- Grind it coarsely. Now add 1 cup of water and grind it.
- Strain and squeeze the juice. Again add the pulp to the mixie along with 1 cup of water and grind it.
- Squeeze and strain the juice.
- Transfer it to a sauce pan. Heat the pan and bring it to boil. Once it starts to boil reduce the flame and cook until the juice is reduced to half. Stir in between.
- Beetroot juice is ready. Remove from heat and allow to cool down completely.
- Ginger Juice
- Peel off the skin of ginger and chop it to small pieces. Add the ginger pieces to a small mixie jar and crush it for 10 seconds.
- Transfer to a pan and add 1 cup of water.
- Now heat this pan and allow it to boil. Once it starts to boil reduce the flame and boil for 10 minutes.
- Switch off the flame and allow to cool completely. Once cooled strain and squeeze the juice.
- Sugar Syrup
- In a pan add 500 gm of sugar and 1 cup of water. Mix well and place it over a high flame.
- After it boils, reduce the heat to medium-low and continue to cook until one string consistency is achieved.
- Now switch off the flame, and allow it to cool completely.
- Lime Juice
- Take 5 lemons. Cut and extract the juice from them.
- Strain the juice. It is around 100ml.
- Preparing Beetroot Squash
- Once all the above prepared juices are cooled completely, add one by one to the prepared ginger juice and combine everything.
- Beetroot squash is ready. It yields around 750 to 800 ml. Pour the squash into a dry bottle. You can Store it for at least 1 month in refrigerator.
- Preparing Beetroot Ginger Detox Juice
- In a glass add the prepared 2 tbsp beetroot squash, add some ice cubes and fill with water.
- Mix well and serve.
- For 1 cup of water 2 tbsp beetroot squash will be enough. Based on your taste preference you can increase or decrease the amount of squash.
- Store the squash for 1 month in refrigerator for later use also.