Chocolate Cupcake Recipe | Moist Cake with Butter Cream Frosting | with step by step photos and video. Chocolate flavoured cake recipe with creamy and rich chocolate flavoured butter cream frosting. These cupcakes are so soft, fluffy, and all about the chocolate flavor. This is a full proof recipe that we know you are going to be obsessed with once you try it out.
What are cupcakes?
A small cake designed to serve one person, which may be baked in a small thin paper or aluminum cup.
Originally, cupcakes were baked in heavy pottery cups. Some bakers still use individual ramekins, small coffee mugs, large tea cups, or other small ovenproof pottery-type dishes for baking cupcakes. Usually baked in muffin tins. These pans are most often made from metal, with or without a non-stick surface, and generally have six or twelve depressions or “cups”. A standard size cup is 3 inches (76 mm) in diameter and holds about 4 ounces (110 g), although pans for both miniature and jumbo size cupcakes exist. Specialty pans may offer many different sizes and shapes.
How to make chocolate cupcake recipes?
Chocolate Cupcake Recipe | Moist Cake with Butter Cream Frosting | with step by step photos and video. The process of making these is extremely simple and they come together in minutes! Moreover, the thing about this cake recipe is not only is it incredibly easy to make, with ingredients that you likely already have in your pantry, but it produces a surprisingly moist and delicious cupcakes). The moistness of the cake is obtained form the buttermilk. The recipe follows simple icing and cake decorations, but can have choice of decorations. Further, a butter cream frosting is added to make the cake more delicious.
Chocolate Cupcake RecipeCourse: CakeCuisine: InternationalDifficulty: Easy
- For CupCakes
1/2 cup Milk
1 tsp Vinegar
1 cup All Purpose Flour/Maida
1 cup Sugar (Granulated)
1/2 cup Cocoa Powder
1/2 tsp Baking Powder
1/2 tsp Baking Soda
1/2 tsp Salt
1/2 cup Hot Water
1/4 cup Vegetable Oil
1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- Butter Cream Frosting
100 gm Unsalted Butter
1/4 cup Cocoa Powder (Unsweetened)
1 cup Icing Sugar (or as required)
1/2 tsp Vanilla Essence
Chocolate Cupcake Recipe | Moist Cake with Butter Cream Frosting | with step by step photos and video. Chocolate flavoured cake recipe with creamy and rich chocolate flavoured butter cream frosting.
- Firstly, for preparing buttermilk, mix 1 tsp vinegar with 1/2 cup milk. Mix it well and keep it aside.
- Now, in another bowl, add the dry ingredients one by one: 1 cup maida, 1/2 tsp baking powder, 1/2 tsp baking soda and 1/2 tsp salt. Mix well and keep aside.
- Preheat the oven at 325F or 160 degree for 10 minutes.
- Then in another bowl, sieve in 1/2 cup cocoa powder and add 1/2 cup hot water. Mix it and make it a lump free mix.
- To this, add the prepared butter milk.
- Combine them well and add 1 large egg, 1/4 cup oil and 1 cup sugar.
- Now mix them using a beater or a whisk. Beat at a very low speed until sugar is dissolved.
- Then add 1 tsp vanilla essence and sieve in the dry ingredients we kept aside.
- Mix them using a whisk and form a smooth lump free batter. The batter will be a thin flowing consistency. Batter is ready.
- Place the cupcake liners in the tray. Scoop the batter until 3/4th of the liners are filled.
- Tap to release the air bubbles.
- Bake the cake in a preheated oven at 160 degree for 18 to 22 minutes or until the tooth pic inserted comes out clean.
- Bake all the cup cakes and allow to cool completely.
- Preparing the Butter Cream Frosting
- Add 100 gm of unsalted butter kept at room temperature in a bowl.
- Beat it until it turns fluffy and soft. Add 4 tbsp cocoa powder and beat until it is combined well.
- Add 1 cup of icing sugar gradually and combine them well using a spatula.
- Then add 1 tsp vanilla essence and now beat the mixture using a beater.
- Beat until it turns smooth and fluffy in texture.
- Pipe the butter cream frosting in a piping bag.
- Now decorate the cupcakes using butter cream as you wish.
- Serve the delicious soft and moist cupcakes.
- Do not fill the cupcake liners fully with the cake batter. Fill only 3/4 th of the cupcake liners.