1 Minute Microwave Brownie | with step by step photos and video. Enjoy a single-serving, chocolatey brownie in a bowl in no time with my recipe. It’s extremely easy, made in one small bowl without a mixer, and your brownie is ready in one minute, depending on your microwave’s strength.
When chocolate cravings strike, make this EASY brownie recipe in one bowl, without a mixer, and it’s ready in ONE MINUTE!! Rich, fudgy, & decadent.
Brownies are an ultimate treat. They’re packed with chocolate, have the perfect chew, and they’re easy to make. Well, sometimes you don’t want to make an entire batch of them because while they’re good, you might have plenty of reasons as to why you wouldn’t want to make an entire pan and eat them all.
How to make 1 minute microwave brownie?
1 Minute Microwave Brownie | with step by step photos and video. This indulgent chocolate brownie in a bowl is a single-serving dessert just for you and possibly the best brownie ever. And moreover, it only takes 1 minute to make in the microwave. Firstly, measure all the ingredients in the correct measurement and keep in hand before starting to make the brownie. Once all the ingredients are mixed, form a lump free batter. Transfer to a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 1 or 11/2 minute time. Make sure, do not microwave for a long time. It can easily be burnt. The timing may vary from 1 to 11/2 minute based on the oven types.
In addition, I would like to highlight our Fudgy Eggless Brownie Recipe and Fudgy Chocolate Brownie Recipe.
1 Minute Microwave BrownieCourse: DessertCuisine: InternationalDifficulty: Easy
1 Minute Microwave Brownie | with step by step photos and video. Enjoy a single-serving, chocolatey brownie in a bowl in no time with my recipe.
1 ½ tbsp (20 gms) Butter
30 gms Dark Chocolate Chips (Semi Sweetened)
4½ tbsp All purpose flour or Maida
2 tbsp Sugar
Pinch of Salt
1½ tbsp Room temp Milk
Chocolate Chunks for Topping (Optional)
- In a microwave safe bowl, add 30 gm dark chocolate chips and 11/2 tbsp Butter.
- Microwave them for 30 sec or until they starts to melt. Mix them & form a smooth mixture.
- In another bowl, add 41/2 tbsp maida, 2 tbsp sugar and a pinch of salt.
- Mix them using a spoon or whisk.
- To this, add in the melted chocolate mixture along with 11/2 tbsp milk.
- Mix & form a lump free batter.
- Line a microwave safe bowl with butter paper.
- Transfer the batter to the bowl & level it.
- Top with some chocolate chunks.
- Microwave it for 1 minute. Remove from the microwave & allow it to cool down for 5 minutes.
- Fudgy brownie is ready to be served. Decorate with some white chocolate.
- No need to set or adjust any microwave settings. Just microwave for 1 minute time. Do not over bake.
- The timing may vary from 1 to 11/2 minute based on the oven types.