Fudgy Eggless Brownie Recipe | with step by step photos and video. They’re so easy and perfectly delicious, plus they use pantry staples so you can make them on any day when those intense chocolate cravings strike.A square shaped chocolate filled dessert recipe made with chocolate and plain flour. the appearance and texture is very similar to a cake but has a fudgy consistency. After multiple tries, I’m so thrilled (and relieved) to finally be able to say, it is possible to make gooey, rich, dark, fudgy brownies that most importantly, have that wonderful crackly, paper-thin crust, all without eggs.
Decadently rich, fudgy chocolate brownies with a crunchy top. Extremely indulgent and delicious, these are a must try! So simple but so delicious, they are gone in seconds!
I love brownies that are rich and extra chocolaty. These brownies with dense, fudgy middles and crinkly tops absolutely deliver!
What is a brownie?
A chocolate brownie or simply a brownie is a square or rectangular chocolate baked confection. Brownies come in a variety of forms and may be either fudgy or cakey, depending on their density. They may include nuts, frosting, cream cheese, chocolate chips, or other ingredients.
Brownies are bar cookies and not considered cake. Moreover, they are typically eaten by hand, often accompanied by milk, served warm with ice cream, topped with whipped cream, or sprinkled with powdered sugar and fudge. In North America, they are common homemade treats and they are also popular in restaurants and coffeehouses.
Why these are the Best Eggless Fudgy Chocolate Brownies?
- Fudgy center and chewy edges to please everyone
- Rich and decadent chocolate flavour
- Crinkly crunchy top – the signature of a good brownie!
- Easy ingredients that you most likely already have on hand
- No fail recipe
How to make these fudgy brownie recipe?
Fudgy Eggless Brownie Recipe | with step by step photos and video. Rich, fudgy in the middle, and made completely from scratch. Firstly, the dry ingredients are mixed together. The melted chocolates are combined with butter, sugar and curd. Further, the dry ingredients are sifted to combine and form a lump free batter. Prepare a 8*8 square pan. Further, pour the mixture into the prepared pan, spread into the corners and level with a rubber spatula and top with some chocolate chips. Finally, bake the brownies. Moreover, It can be served as a dessert or perhaps as snack with cup of tea making an versatile chocolate flavoured dish.
What is the baking temperature for brownies?
The perfect temperature for baking brownies is 180 degree C or 350 F. The baking time may differ according to the baking mold size. Basically, bake the brownies in a preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes at 180 degree C or until a toothpick can be inserted into the center and come out with a few moist crumbs. As a visual test, brownies are done when the edges will look dry and the middle still looks slightly underbaked. Brownies will continue to bake once removed from oven. Brownies will continue to bake once removed from oven.
Brownies are easy to over bake so keep an eye on the doneness of the brownies and use the visual and toothpick test as your guide. Cool completely then remove from pan.
Further, for the egg version brownies, check this link : Fudgy Chocolate Brownie Recipe. In addition I would like to highlight our other trending vanilla cupcake recipe, marble cupcakes in katoris and chocolate steam cake recipes. Hope you would like them too.
Fudgy Eggless Brownie RecipeCourse: DessertCuisine: InternationalDifficulty: Medium
Fudgy Eggless Brownie Recipe | with step by step photos and video. A square shaped chocolate filled dessert recipe made with cooking chocolate and plain flour.
3/4 cup Maida (100 gms)
2/3 cup Cocoa Powder (50 gms)
1/8 tsp Salt
1/2 cup Choco Chips (120 gms)
1/2 cup Unsalted Butter (115 gms)
1 cup Sugar (250 gms)
1/2 cup Curd (125 gms)
1/2 tsp Instant Coffee Powder
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Line an 8 by 8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper and lightly grease with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Take a bowl, add in 3/4 cup Maida, 2/3 cup Cocoa Powder and 1/8 tsp Salt. Mix them using a fork or whisk. and keep it aside.
- Now in a bowl add 1/2 cup semi sweetened choco chips and melt them using double boiling method.
- Once melted, add in 1/2 cup unsalted butter and mix until everything is combined well.
- Remove from flame and add in 1 cup sugar. The heat helps to melt the sugar easily.
- Then add in 1/2 cup curd and mix them well until sugar is dissolved well.
- Now mix in 1/2 tsp instant coffee powder. This step is completely optional.
- Pour this prepared wet mix into the dry ingredient kept aside.
- Mix and form a lump free batter.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan, spread into the corners and level with a rubber spatula. Top with some choco chips if you are willing.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes at 180 degree C, or until the top is shiny and the center is still dense. Brownies will continue to bake once removed from oven.
- Cool on a wire rack to room temperature, about 2 to 3 hours. When ready to serve, cut brownies into squares and serve as it is or along with ice cream for a dessert.
- Brownies are easy to over bake so keep an eye on the doneness of the brownies and use the visual and toothpick test as your guide.
- Brownies will continue to bake once removed from oven.