Choco Cheese Balls | Superb dessert or sweet recipe | with step by step photos & video. Tastes delicious. Easy dessert with leftover biscuits.
kids will enjoy these cheese balls dipped in choco sauce. Moreover, it can be served along with ice cream too as a dessert.
Cheese & its benefits:
Cheese a dairy product, derived from milk and produced in a wide range of flavors, textures, and forms by coagulation of the milk protein casein. It comprises proteins and fat from milk, usually the milk of cows, buffalo, goats, or sheep.
Cheese is a great source of calcium, fat, and protein. It also contains high amounts of vitamins A and B-12
How to make choco cheese balls?
Choco Cheese Balls | Superb dessert or sweet recipe | with step by step pics & video. In this recipe, the base component to make balls are normal biscuits. You can choose any biscuits of your choice except for cream biscuits. These biscuits are powdered & then mixed with grated cheese to make balls.
Lastly, these balls are dipped in a choco sauce. Chocolate syrup, a sweet, chocolate-flavored condiment is often used as a topping or dessert sauce for various desserts, such as ice cream. For preparing choco sauce you can prefer either sweetened or unsweetened, chocolate chips, or bars.
When you choose cheese for this recipe, its better you choose grated cheddar or mozzarella. Any unsalted cheese is fine.
Choco Cheese BallsCourse: Sweets, DessertCuisine: InternationalDifficulty: Easy
Choco Cheese Balls | Superb dessert or sweet recipe | with step by step pics & video. Tastes delicious. Easy dessert with leftover biscuits.
1 cup Powdered Biscuit
1/2 to 3/4 cup Cheddar/mozzarella cheese/any unsalted cheese
2 tbsp Choco Chips
1/4 cup Fresh Cream
- Firstly, add 1cup of powdered biscuit into a mixing bowl. I used britannia milk bikis. You can prefer any biscuits except cream biscuits.
- Add in 1/2 to 3/4 cup grated cheddar cheese/mozzarella cheese into the bowl at intervals.
- Make a dough by mixing these ingredients together using your hands. I used more than half a cup of grated cheese.
- Form balls from the dough without any cracks & refrigerate for 5 min.
- Meanwhile, let us prepare choco sauce by double boiling method. Or you can use ready-made choco sauce also.
- In the double boiling method, add 2 tbsp sweetened or semi sweetened choco chips & 1/4 cup of cream in a bowl.
- Whisk these ingredients until they are combined well for nearly 5 min. Once done cool for 5min.
- Now dip the cheese balls one by one inside the chocolate sauce & serve.
- Select unsalted cheese.
- You can refrigerate and store it for 1 week but while having cheese balls have it at room temperature.