5 Minute Microwave Vanilla Cake | Eggless Cake with Chocolate Ganache | with step by step photos and videos. A super easy cake recipe which could be made ready within 5 minutes. Just whip the ingredients together and microwave for 5 minutes. That’s it! Cake is done. Pour some chocolate ganache and sprinkle some chocolate shavings.
If any time you forgot to bake for a special occasion, this recipe will surely help you. All you have is to have a microwave safe bowl. Moreover, it can be used as a basic building block for all other fancy and layer cakes in the world.
Vinegar, a surprisingly common ingredient in baked goods, considering that it has such a sharp flavor. But as an acid, vinegar is often included in cake and cookie batters to react with baking soda and start the chemical reaction needed to produce carbon dioxide. This gives those batters a lift as they bake.
How to make this 5 Minute Microwave Vanilla Cake?
5 Minute Microwave Vanilla Cake | Eggless Cake with Chocolate Ganache | with step by step photos and videos. A perfect cake which can be done in minutes away. With this step by step recipe guide, carefully measured ingredients and explanation, making a soft and sponge cake at microwave is super easy. Firstly, buttermilk is prepared using vinegar. Further batter is prepared by mixing with the dry ingredients and oil. The prepared batter is poured into a microwave safe bowl, greased with some oil or butter and a baking paper. The cake is baked in a microwave for 5 minutes at high temperature. Just place the bowl inside the microwave and press the start button and set for 5 minutes or until cake is done. Based on the size of the bowl the timing may decrease or increase.
For the final touch the cake is showered with some chocolate ganache and chocolate chocolate shavings. Furthermore, for a fancy look I topped the cake with some strawberry slices also. Chocolate ganache used is a mixture of semi sweetened chocolate chips and warm whipping cream. Stirred until smooth, silky, and shiny, ganache is a staple in any baker’s kitchen. It’s not only easy and quick, it’s uniquely versatile. Chocolate ganache can be a filling, dip, spread, frosting, topping, or layer in a cake. The uses are virtually endless! I will upload the ganache recipe soon.
Additionally, I would like to highlight some of our trending cake recipes also. Hope you would like them also.
- Eggless Vanilla Base Cake
- Perfect Vanilla Sponge Cake
- Eggless Pineapple Upside-Down Cake
- Pineapple Cake
- Carrot-Dates Cake
- Eggless Banana Rava Cake
5 Minute Microwave Vanilla CakeCourse: CakeCuisine: InternationalDifficulty: Easy
5 Minute Microwave Vanilla Cake | Eggless Cake with Chocolate Ganache | with step by step photos and videos. A super easy cake recipe which could be made ready within 5 minutes. Just whip the ingredients together and microwave for 5 minutes
3/4 cup Milk (200 ml)
2 tsp Vinegar
11/2 cup Maida
1 tsp Baking Powder
1/2 tsp Baking Soda
1/8 tsp Salt
1/2 cup oil/butter
3/4 cup Sugar
1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- Chocolate Ganache
1 cup semi sweetened Choco-Chips
1 cup Hot Whipping Cream
- Firstly, add 2 tsp vinegar to 3/4 cup milk. Mix it well and keep aside.
- In another bowl, sift in 11/2 cup maida, 1 tsp baking powder, 1/2 tsp baking soda and 1/8 tsp salt. Keep it aside.
- Preparing the Cake Batter
- Take a big bowl. Add 1/2 cup cooking oil or butter (at room temperature), 3/4 cup sugar and 1 tsp vanilla essence.
- Start Mixing them. Now add the curdled milk kept aside.
- Mix until the sugar is dissolved completely.
- Now again sift the dry ingredients into the bowl.
- Mix them using a whisk until a smooth batter is formed. Batter is ready.
- Further take a microwave safe bowl. You can prefer a microwave safe bowl of any shape. Grease some oil and place a parchment or baking paper in the bowl.
- Transfer the batter into the microwave safe bowl.
- Level the batter and tap it to the counter surface twice or thrice to release the air bubbles.
- Microwave it to 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, remove from the oven and keep it aside to cool completely.
- Once cooled demold the cake from the bowl.
- Preparing Chocolate Ganache
- Bring 1 cup heavy cream to a simmer on the stove top, stirring occasionally. Just as soon as you see a simmer, remove from heat and add the chocolate chips
- Mix them until smooth. It will turn into velvety smooth ganache right before your eyes.
- Once done, allow it to cool completely.
- Cake Decorations
- Pour the cooled chocolate ganache over the cake.
- Make sure the cake is covered completely with the ganache. Refrigerate for 1 hour and then shower some chocolate shavings and strawberry slices over the cake.
- Cut and serve the delicious cake.
- Based on the size of the microwave bowl the microwave timing may decrease or increase.
- No need to set any temperature in microwave. Just use the start button and set the timing.