Fudgy Chocolate Brownie Recipe | Easy Brownies | with step by step photos and video. Decadently rich, fudgy chocolate brownies with a crunchy top. Extremely indulgent and delicious, these are a must try! So simple but so delicious, they are gone in seconds!
I love brownies that are rich and extra chocolaty. These brownies with dense, fudgy middles and crinkly tops absolutely deliver!
What is a brownie?
A chocolate brownie or simply a brownie is a square or rectangular chocolate baked confection. Brownies come in a variety of forms and may be either fudgy or cakey, depending on their density. They may include nuts, frosting, cream cheese, chocolate chips, or other ingredients.
Brownies are bar cookies and not considered cake. Moreover, they are typically eaten by hand, often accompanied by milk, served warm with ice cream, topped with whipped cream, or sprinkled with powdered sugar and fudge. In North America, they are common homemade treats and they are also popular in restaurants and coffeehouses.
Why these are the Best Fudgy Chocolate Brownies?
- Gooey center and chewy edges to please everyone
- Rich and decadent chocolate flavour
- Crinkly crunchy top – the signature of a good brownie!
- Easy ingredients that you most likely already have on hand
- No fail recipe
How to make these fudgy brownie recipe?
Fudgy Chocolate Brownie Recipe | Easy Brownies | with step by step photos and video. They are rich, fudgy in the middle, and made completely from scratch. Firstly, the dry ingredients are mixed together. The melted chocolates are combined with oil, sugar and eggs. Further, the dry ingredients are sifted. Combine and form a lump free batter. Prepare a 8*8 square pan. Further, pour the mixture into the prepared pan, spread into the corners and level with a rubber spatula and top with some chocolate chips. Finally, bake the brownies.
What is the baking temperature for brownies?
The perfect temperature for baking brownies is 180 degree C or 350 F. The baking time may differ according to the baking mold size. Basically, bake the brownies in a preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes at 180 degree C or until a toothpick can be inserted into the center and come out with a few moist crumbs. As a visual test, brownies are done when the edges will look dry and the middle still looks slightly underbaked. Brownies will continue to bake once removed from oven. Brownies will continue to bake once removed from oven.
Brownies are easy to over bake so keep an eye on the doneness of the brownies and use the visual and toothpick test as your guide. Cool completely then remove from pan.
I would like to share with you all a brownie recipe using butter soon. In addition I would like to highlight our other trending vanilla cupcake recipe, marble cupcakes in katoris and chocolate steam cake recipes. Hope you would like them too.
Fudgy Chocolate Brownie RecipeCourse: DessertCuisine: InternationalDifficulty: Medium
Fudgy Chocolate Brownie Recipe | Easy Brownies | with step by step photos and video. Decadently rich, fudgy chocolate brownies with the perfectly crackly crunchy top.
1/2 cup Chocolate Chips
1/2 cup Cooking Oil
1 cup Sugar
1 tsp Vanilla Essence
3/4 cup Maida
2/3 cup Cocoa Powder
1/4 tsp Salt
2 tbsp Lukewarm Water
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Line an 8 by 8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper and lightly grease with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a bowl add 1/2 cup chocolate chips.
- Melt them either using double boiling method or in a microwave.
- To this hot melted chocolate, add in 1/2 cup cooking oil. Combine them well using a whisk and blend them in.
- Now add in 1 cup sugar. Whisk well for about a minute.
- Add 2 eggs one by one, and a teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Mix and combine them well.
- Sift in 3/4 cup maida, 2/3 cup cocoa powder, and 1/4 tsp salt.
- Start whisking and combine everything together,
- Finally, add 2 tbsp luke warm water and gently fold the dry ingredients into the batter, being really careful not to over mix or you’ll create tough brownies. Stop mixing as soon as you no longer see any dry flour.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan, spread into the corners and level with a rubber spatula. Top with some choco chips if you willing.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes at 180 degree C, or until the top is shiny and the center is still dense. Brownies will continue to bake once removed from oven.
- Cool on a wire rack to room temperature, about 2 to 3 hours. When ready to serve, cut brownies into squares and serve.
- Brownies are easy to over bake so keep an eye on the doneness of the brownies and use the visual and toothpick test as your guide.
- Brownies will continue to bake once removed from oven.