Two Ingredient Chocolate Pancakes | No Flour |Pretty Simple & Sweet | with step by step photos & video. The perfect way for a chocolate lover to start their day. Thick and full of melty chocolate in each bite. Loved by all choco lovers.
A perfect way to make the kids happy in the morning is to make them some chocolate pancakes. They are light, fluffy, from scratch, and incredibly easy to make. Make your breakfast much more fun-oriented & healthy for your kids.
How to make Two Ingredient Chocolate Pancakes with no maida?
Two Ingredient Chocolate Pancakes | No Flour |Pretty Simple & Sweet | with step by step photos & video. The recipe I am sharing here with you just need two ingredients: egg and a milk chocolate. Almost all are dairy-milk chocolate lovers. I am using a 100gm dairy-milk chocolate. Firstly, separate the egg white & yolk. Then using a whisk or beater beat the egg white until it forms stiff peaks. Followed by combining melted chocolate & egg yolk to it.
Further, we are going to bake this batter in katoris. This takes only 10 to 15 minutes to cook completely. Serve with fruits, whipped cream, powdered sugar or yoghurt for a morning treat.
Two Ingredient Chocolate PancakesCourse: Pancakes, MainCuisine: InternationalDifficulty: Easy
Two Ingredient Chocolate Pancakes | No Flour |Pretty Simple & Sweet | with step by step photos & video. The perfect way for a chocolate lover to start their day.
100 gms Dairy Milk Chocolate
1 tsp Sprinkles(optional)
1 tbsp Powdered Sugar
- Firstly, separate the egg white and egg yolk.
- Beat the egg white using a whisk or beater until it forms stiff peaks. Keep it aside.
- Now break the chocolate pieces to small pieces.
- Microwave the chocolate pieces for 5 to 10 sec until it melts.
- Once it is melted to a smooth paste, add the egg yolks. Mix and blend it well.
- Then add the egg white little by little until it is completely blended in. Mix it to a smooth batter and keep it aside.
- Place the baking paper on the katoris and grease it with some oil.
- Pour the pancake batter into the katoris. Just 2 katoris is enough for this amount of recipe.
- Now preheat a pan for 5 minutes over low flame.
- After 5 minutes, place the katoris over the stand or wire mesh.
- Cook for 10 to 15 minutes over a low flame.
- Pancakes are ready.
- Demold once it is cooled completely. Serve with some sprinkles or powdered sugar or fresh cream on top.
- You can also use a cake mold to cook this pancake.
- Instead of dairy milk you can use 100 gms sweetened chocolate chips also.