தமிழ் மொழிபெயர்ப்பு விரைவில்
I have to say, it can be a labor of love, but there is something so satisfying about it. It’s guaranteed to make you feel super-proud of yourself while baking.
Even when it’s 100% whole wheat, bread is carbs. But wheat bread is definitely a healthier alternative, because whole wheat flour has a lot more fiber and nutrition than the more processed white flours. Making homemade bread can often seem a little intimidating, but I promise you, this recipe is so easy. It’ll have you making your own bread every week.
Whole Wheat Bread | Brown Bread | Eggless Breadநெறி: கேக் வகைகள்உணவு: இந்தியன்டிபிகல்ட்டி (சிரமம்): நடுத்தரம்
செய்முறை விளக்க வீடியோ
3cups/450gms wheat flour
3tbsp Milk powder(optional)
11/2 cup lukewarm milk/water
Butter/oil 2tbsp+as required
2tsp Sesame seeds (optional)
- First of all, we are going to mix all the dry ingredients in a mixing bowl. For that take 3cups/450gm wheat flour, followed by milk powder & 1/2tsp salt.(Milk powder is optional. It increases the taste of our bread. If you want you can avoid using that. )
- Mix it well using a whisk or a fork. Blend well & keep it aside.
- Meanwhile, take another mixing bowl & add in 11/2cup lukewarm milk/water followed by 3tbsp sugar & 1tsp instant active dry yeast.
- Mix well & close it. Let it rest for10 min.
- Now add in the dry ingredients to this mix for preparing the dough.
- Kneading by stretch & fold method
- Let us start kneading the dough using our hands. Once all ingredients are combined well, add in 2tbsp oil/butter & again knead the dough.
- Once dough becomes un-sticky & little soft, let us knead the dough well by transferring it to a kitchen slab or cutting board as per your wish.
- am using a cutting board for kneading. For that brush, some oil on the board & start kneading the dough using stretch & fold method for 5 to 8min at least.
- Now you can see that the dough is very soft.
- Place the dough in an oil/butter greased bowl. Grease oil on the top of dough also.
- Allow dough to double
- Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, for 1 to 2 hours.
- Shaping the dough
- Let us deflate the dough & start shaping the dough. For shaping see the video link.
- [Strech the dough into square shape & roll it from one end to other making a loaf shape as shown in video.]
- Grease the loaf pan( size 9*5inch) with oil/butter. Place the dough on the pan & grease it with oil/butter. Close the loaf pan using a cling film or lid & allow it to rise for 30 to 60 min.
- Today I am using an oven to bake. If you do not have an oven you can use the saucepan method also.
- Before keeping it in the oven let us egg wash the dough for getting nice golden color.
- Egg wash
- For preparing egg wash: beat egg, 1tsp sugar& 2tbsp milk in a bowl. Now grease the dough & add garnish the top of dough using some sesame seeds(optional).
- Baking in oven
- Preheat oven in 375 Faren heat/190 degree Celsius. Bake the dough for 30min.
- Once baked take the dough from oven & grease the hot bread with butter to remain moist.
- De mold & brush with butter
- Let us wait until it’s cooled down, maybe 15min. De mould the bread from the loaf pan, cut & store the bread in a closed container in order to retain softness & moisture.