தமிழ் மொழிபெயர்ப்பு விரைவில்
These can be served as breakfast, lunch, or dinner. This recipe is for kids who love eating pizza and parents who want to feed them more of vegetables and homemade food. Do not worry about the leftover idli or dosa batter, you can convert them into pancake pizzas.
It is made up of Indian dosa batter. This batter is made of grinding urad dhal and idly rice or raw rice and fermented for 8 to 9hrs. Or for pizza base, you can use uttappam mix powder which is available in all supermarkets. Then add a layer of veggies and with a top layer of lots of cheese. I love veggies of bell pepper, corn, and tomato mix with cheese coatings. You can vary the veggies and try. I hope you will love this recipe.
Pizza Uttappam(Indian pancake pizza)-kids snackநெறி: காலை உணவுஉணவு: இந்தியன்டிபிகல்ட்டி (சிரமம்): சுலபம்
Pizza Uttappam(Indian pancake pizza)-kids snack. This recipe is kind of pizza that is loved by kids mainly. Perfect for the kids’ menu
1 cup cheese shredded
1/2 cup capsicum chopped
1/2cup boiled corns
2tbsp tomato ketchup
1 onion slice square shape
1tsp Italian seasoning(optional)
Olive oil/butter to drizzle through pancakes
3 ladles of Uttapam/Dosa Batter
- Heat a non-stick pan and add 1 tsp of oil/butter.
- Add 1 and 1/2 ladle of the uttapam batter and swirl to form a thick circular shape. Drizzle butter /olive oil over & sides of batter.
- Spread ketchup, & add in chopped capsicum/ tomato/ onions/ corn and let the pancake cook for 3 to 4 minutes on low flame.
- Now, add the pancake with veggies top up, cheese & seasoning.
- Close it with a lid and let it melt for 20 seconds and transfer on serving dish.
- Similarly make the other pancakes with capsicum, tomato or just cheese topping based on your kids choice.
- சூடாக பரிமாறவும்.