தமிழ் மொழிபெயர்ப்பு விரைவில்
It is a simple snack where corn is coated with maida, rice flour, corn flour, salt and black pepper powder mixture and then deep fried until it changes its colour to golden brown and becomes crispy. Once it is fried, they are cooked along with onion, coriander leaves, and spices.
Here today we are gonna see a corn recipe, an ideal snack recipe suitable for all age groups.I like spicy so I am adding chilly powder to this recipe. This dish is served warm and hot, once rested looses its crispy flavor . In this recipe, I have used frozen sweet corn kernels which are already de-seeded and also thawed. If you like to use fresh sweet corn kernels, you may have to de-seed it first and then boil in water. Lets enjoy the recipe:
தேவையான பொருட்கள் :
- 1 and 1/2 cups frozen corn kernels thawed
- water to boil
For Coating & Frying
- 2 tbsp cornflour
- 2 tbsp All purpose flour / maida
- 2 tbsp rice flour
- சுவைக்க உப்பு
- 1/2 tsp black pepper powder
- வறுக்க எண்ணெய்
For Coating masala
- ½ tsp kashmiri red chilli powder
- ¼ tsp cumin powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1tbsp lemon juice(optional)
- 2 tbsp onion, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh coriander finely chopped
- சுவைக்க உப்பு
- Heat water in a large pot.
- Add corn kernels and boil until they are softened.
- Drain the water and spread the corn on a kitchen towel .
- Mix corn kernels with cornflour, all purpose flour, rice flour, salt and black pepper powder in a bowl.
- Mix well and add some more corn flour and maida if the corn is too wet.
- Add a few drops of water if the corn is too dry.
- Heat oil for frying the corns in a pan.
- Put the corn in hot oil and fry until crispy and golden brown on medium high flame.
- Cover the pan while frying the corn.
- transfer the fried corn into a large bowl.
- add ½ tsp chilly powder, ¼ tsp cumin powder, and ¼ tsp salt.
- make sure all spices are well combined.
- Add 2 tbsp onion, and 2 tbsp coriander, lemon juice and mix well.
- Enjoy crispy hot corn.
Thank you…. Your most welcome dear:)
For the first time I got the perfect ghee roast recipe. After trying too many recipes ….. Thank you ❤️
thank you so much… 🙂
Hi dear I tried your recipe for halwa and it’s turned out well and tasted good…