தமிழ் மொழிபெயர்ப்பு விரைவில்
I came to know about this recipe recently from my sister, who is in Japan. I was so surprised to hear that. So I thought of sharing this recipe I got from my sister. I have shared with you a step by step pictorial representation of how to do carrot leaves poriyal below. Do find it useful & share it.
தேவையான பொருட்கள் :
- 3cups carrot greens finely chopped
- 1 medium sized onion finely chopped
- 1/2tsp mustard seeds
- 1/2tsp urad dal
- 1/4tsp bengal gram
- 1 or 2 dry red chillies
- தேவைக்கேற்ப உப்பு
- 1tbsp oil
- 1/2 கப் துருவிய தேங்காய்
- 1/4inch ginger
- 2 green chillies
- 1 பல் பூண்டு
- 1/2tsp cumin seeds
- Heat a kadai & add oil to it. Splutter mustard seeds and dry red chillies.
- Followed by urad dal & bengal gram. Roast it for 1 min.
- Now add chopped onion & saute it for 2 min.
- Add in turmeric powder & fry well.
- Now add in the chopped green leaves of carrot & saute well.
- Crush the ingredients listed under the section of crushing, using a mixie or a blender.
- Now add this crushed ingredients into the kadai & combine well till green leaves & coconut mixture is combined well.
- Check for seasoning & saute for 2 or 3 min.
- Green leaves is done & ready to be served.