தமிழ் மொழிபெயர்ப்பு விரைவில்
They’re generally eaten boiled, baked, or fried and frequently served as a side dish or snack. Kids will love common potato-based foods and food products like french fries, potato chips, potato stir fry & list goes on.
In this recipe we will be using garlic. If in case, you do not like the smell of garlic you can omit garlic & make normal nuggets.
Today let us see another potato-based dish. We are going to make potato garlic nuggets. This recipe is going to be a crispy & delicious snack. You will surely love it.
Potato Garlic Nuggetsநெறி: Kids Corner, Snacks
Potato garlic nuggets are crispy & tasty snacks.
செய்முறை விளக்க வீடியோ
1 big sized boiled potato grated
3 medium garlic cloves/1big clove grated
1/2 cup semolina/rava finely powdered
1/4tsp chilly flakes
salt for taste
1tbsp chopped corriander leaves(optional)
2tsp corn flour
oil to fry the nuggets
- Boil a big sized potato in salt water & peel off the skin. Grate the potato & keep it aside.
- Take a blender & blend 1/2 cup semolina/rava finely & keep it aside.
- Heat 2tsp butter/oil in a pan & saute grated/chopped garlic until it turns golden brown, followed by 1/4tsp chilly flakes.
- Now add in 1/2cup water to the pan & when it comes to boiling point add salt, followed by finely powdered rava.
- Blend & mix well until all water is absorbed by rava. Switch off the flame & add in the grated boiled potato, 2tsp corn flour & corriander leaves.
- Now blend the mix well using hands, forming a dough. (grease little oil in your hands while forming dough)
- Divide the dough into small sized balls or shape as you desire.
- The nuggets will be very soft. Deep fry potato garlic nuggets.
- Crunchy, delicious rings are ready to be served.
- While blending the ingredients to form a dough grease oil on your hands.
- The dough will be very soft, so be careful while forming balls out of dough.