தமிழ் மொழிபெயர்ப்பு விரைவில்
Here in our recipe is going to make a twist by adding pineapple to this semolina making it super delicious. For the topping of pudding, egg white is used. So in short this recipe is a nutritious sack. Let us try out this real classic pudding recipe. It can also be considered a break fast/ dessert, and served either hot or cold.
Pineapple Semolina Pudding | Rava Pudding | Pineapple PuddingCourse: இனிப்பு வகைகள்Cuisine: இந்தியன்Difficulty: சுலபம்
Pineapple Semolina Pudding | Rava Pudding | Pineapple Pudding. A normal semolina pudding recipe is an easy and nutritious breakfast that little ones just adore.
1/2cup grated pineapple
11/4 cup milk
1tbsp semolina rava
1 no egg
1/2tsp pineapple essence (optional)
¼ cup water
- Preparations before making Pudding
- Firstly we have to cook pineapple. For that add 1/2cup grated pineapple to a pan & add 1/4cup sugar. (The pineapple I am using here is very sweet. If your pineapples are not sweet, adjust sugar accordingly. There is no need to add extra water as pineapple oozes out water while cooking.)
- Stir cook it in low flame until color of pineapple changes. Once done keep it aside to cool down.
- Take an egg & separate egg white & yolk.
- In a bowl add egg white followed by 1tbsp sugar. Beat this mixture soft peaks are achieved using a whisk or a beater. Keep this aside.
- Take 3/4tbsp gelatin in a bowl followed by 3tbsp water. Bloom the gelatin for some time.
- Meanwhile, take egg yolk in a bowl & beat it using a fork or whisk or beater & keep it aside.
- Preparing Pineapple Pudding
- Add 11/4 cup of milk in a pan, followed by 3tbsp sugar & wait till the milk boils. Cook in low flame.
- When the milk starts to boil, add 1tbsp rava/semolina. Stir until milk thickens & turn off flame.
- Allow this mix to cool for 5 min.
- Once cooled, add beaten egg yolk to this semolina mix & mix it well.
- Again cook this mixture in low flame until it thickens again. Once done allow it to cool down say 15 to 20min.
- Once cooled add gelatin to this thickened mix. Stir mix the contents.
- Now add in the cooked pineapple & combine well. (It will taste even more good by adding fresh cream to this mix at this stage. )
- If you feel you are missing pineapple smell, add 1/2tsp of pineapple essence. (optional)
- Now our semolina mix pudding is ready.
- Transfer it to a serving ball & refrigerate it for 2hrs to set the mix.
- Once the mix is set, spread a top layer of beaten egg white to this pudding mix.
- For garnishing, I am using a cherry. (optional)
- Pineapple pudding is now ready to be served.
- Baking using Idli Plate
- Take a pan & place a steel plate/wire stand in the pan. Place the idli plate over this plate.
- Now grease the idli plate with butter & place bun doughs. Grease butter/oil over the bun.
- Now close the lid of pan & allow dough to rise for 30min.
- The dough will rise to double size. Once the dough rises it’s ready to be baked. Now garnish the dough with white sesame seeds at this time.
- Let us cover the idly plate using aluminum foil paper & cover it with a weighted lid.
- Cook it on a gas stove over low flame for 10 to 12 min.
- Apply some butter on the bun for moist texture.
- Our soft & fluffy buns are ready.
செய்முறை விளக்க வீடியோ
- The pineapple I am using here is very sweet. If your pineapples are not sweet, adjust sugar accordingly. There is no need to add extra water as pineapple oozes out water while cooking.