Bomb Soda | Cocktail Recipe | Trending soda recipe in Kochi after full-jar soda | A new fizzy drink has taken over Kerala | with step by step photos and video. Bomb fizzes & guzzles down.
How to make Bomb soda?
Bomb Soda | Cocktail Recipe | Trending soda recipe in Kochi after full-jar soda | A new fizzy drink has taken over Kerala | with step by step photos and video.This recipe is very simple. We have to prepare a bomb mix & put it straight away into the soda water. For preparing a bomb, we have to crush some ingredients & roll it in the shape of a lemon sized ball, his bomb is dropped It fizzes and is guzzled down. You can see that the bomb is exploding inside the soda water.
This drink involves mixing crushed mint leaves, ginger and green chilies, sugar, lemon, a pinch of salt in a ball shape. The bomb is then dropped into a soda-filled big glass where it froths up. It erupts & settles down.
Try this at least once. The feeling of drinking this bomb soda is extremely beyond the words to explain.
Further I would like to recommend our trending Homemade Cappuccino Coffee recipe.
Bomb SodaCourse: BeveragesCuisine: IndianDifficulty: Easy
Bomb Soda | Cocktail Recipe | Trending soda recipe in Kochi after full-jar soda | A new fizzy drink has taken over Kerala. Bomb fizzes & guzzles down.
2 pieces of ginger (1″ inch each)
1 to 2 no of green chilies
1tsp lemon juice
a pinch of salt
1/4 [art of a small beetroot
2 glass of soda
- Firstly let us prepare the bomb. For that in a blender add-in 2 pieces of sliced ginger, 1/2 no of green chili, a handful of mint leaves, 1tsp lemon juice & 2 tsp sugar. (If you like more hot add more no. of chilies. Be careful, not to add more than 1tsp lemon juice.)
- Pulse/crush it for 3 to 5 sec. That will be enough. Do not blend it into a paste form.
- Now transfer this mix to a bowl & add a pinch of salt to it.
- Then crush the sliced beetroot & transfer it to another bowl.
- Now let us start making a bomb. For that take a small amount of first mixture mix & flatten it on our palm.
- Then place a small amount of crushed beetroot inside & cover it completely in the shape of a small lemon sized ball. Our bomb is now ready.
- Let us pour soda in glass & put the bomb inside the soda. You can see that the bomb is exploding inside the soda water.
- While blending just crush the ingredients & do not blend to paste form.