Eggless Wheat Banana Cake | 1 Kg Cake | with step by step photos and video. A delicious soft and moist eggless cake, so quick and easy-to-make. And being made with whole wheat flour it is not only tasty, but also slightly healthy.
Generally, banana cake is prepared with maida as it helps to hold the shape and texture. But cakes can also be prepared without the egg and also with wheat flour to make it more healthy. Therefore these cakes can also be served for breakfast .
How to make eggless wheat banana cake recipe?
Eggless Wheat Banana Cake | 1 Kg Cake | with step by step photos and video. A flavoured cake recipe prepared with banana as its main ingredients with other classic cake recipe ingredients. The recipe yields a 1 Kg cake.
Recipe uses oil, instead of oil you can use butter. Melt the butter and add in the same proportion as that of the oil. This banana cake batter is medium-thick. You may need to add more milk than the amount of milk mentioned here, if the batter looks very thick. Moreover, If you like spiced cakes, you can add about ½ teaspoon of ground cinnamon or ¼ teaspoon of ground nutmeg.
In addition I would like to highlight my other banana cake recipes. Hope you would like them.
Eggless Wheat Banana CakeCourse: Cake, DessertCuisine: InternationalDifficulty: Easy
Eggless Wheat Banana Cake | 1 Kg Cake | with step by step photos and video. A delicious soft and moist eggless cake, so quick and easy-to-make.
3 Bananas (Ripen and use Robusta Variety)
1 cup Sugar
2 cups Wheat Flour
1 tsp Cinnamon Powder
1/2 tsp Salt
11/2 tsp Baking Powder
1/2 tsp Baking Soda
1/2 cup Oil
1/2 cup Milk
Cashews & Raisins (optional)
- Firstly, prepare the cake tin. For this recipe use a 8*8 inch square cake tin. Brush some oil and place a baking paper. Keep it aside.
- Prepare the Dry Ingredients
- In a bowl add 2 cups Wheat Flour, 1 tsp Cinnamon Powder, 1/2 tsp Salt, 11/2 tsp Baking Powder, and 1/2 tsp Baking Soda.
- Mix it well and keep aside.
- Prepare the Wet Ingredients
- Now peel 3 ripe bananas and cut it into small pieces. Transfer them to a mixie jar and grind it to a fine paste.
- Then add 1 cup of sugar to this banana paste and grind it smoothly.
- Transfer this mix to a bowl and add 1/2 cup oil to this. Mix and combine them well using a whisk.
- Prepare the Cake Batter
- Sieve in the dry ingredients to the wet ingredient mix and fold the batter using folding method.
- Once the dough becomes difficult to fold, add 1/2 cup of milk.
- Combine them well.
- Add cashews and raisins to the cake mix and combine them well. Our cake batter is ready.
- Transfer the cake batter into the cake tin. Level it and tap it to release the air bubbles. If you wish, decorate the cake batter using some cashews or raisins.
- Bake the cake in a preheated oven (180 degree or 350 F) for 55 to 60 minutes or or until a toothpick inserted in the cake comes out clean.The timing varies from oven to oven, so please keep a note of this.
- Allow the cake to cool down completely.
- Once cooled, demold the cake form cake tin. Slice and serve the Eggless Wheat Banana Cake plain with your tea or coffee.
- Using over ripe robusta banana increases taste and flavor of cake.