Carrot Mug Cake Recipe | 1-Minute Carrot Cake | with step by step photos and video. This super easy recipe is perfect for satisfying that sweet tooth craving in minutes. A delicious treat that is sure to be a new favorite!
How to make a 1-minute carrot mug cake recipe?
Carrot Mug Cake Recipe | 1-Minute Carrot Cake | with step by step photos and video. For this recipe, I am using a 500 ml soup cup. Based on the cup size reduce the quantity of ingredients. As for toppings I used on this carrot cake mug cake, I made a homemade whipped cream to go on top along with few shredded carrots. Additionally, I had added some raisins and badams too for a rich taste.
This recipe calls for 1/4 tsp of cinnamon powder, which sounds like a lot, but it adds the perfect amount of flavor to this quick cake! Moreover, if you like add just a pinch of nutmeg. Too much will overpower. Do use freshly grated carrots.
Other tips and tricks on making a mug cake:
- Make sure your mug is microwave-safe! You don’t want to have any accidents with a mug breaking or anything!
- Feel free to use any kind of milk.
- Do use freshly grated carrots.
Furthermore, do check out our 1-minute recipes:
Carrot Mug Cake RecipeCourse: BakesCuisine: InternationalDifficulty: easy
Carrot Mug Cake Recipe | 1-Minute Carrot Cake | with step by step photos and video. This super easy recipe is perfect for satisfying that sweet tooth craving in minutes.
8 tbsp Maida/all-purpose flour
4 tbsp Sugar
1/8 tsp Salt
1/2 tsp Cinnamon Powder
1/4 tsp Baking Soda
2 tbsp Cooking OIl
4 tbsp Milk
4 tbsp Grated Carrot
1 tsp Raisins
1 tsp Sliced Pistachios
1 tbsp Whipping Cream
- Take a microwave-safe mug. I am using a 500ml mug for this recipe.
- Add the dry ingredients one by one: 8 tbsp Maida/all-purpose flour, 4 tbsp sugar, 1/8 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp Cinnamon Powder, and 1/4 tsp Baking Soda.
- Mix them well using a fork or a spoon.
- Then add in 2 tbsp cooking oil, 4 tbsp milk, 4 tbsp grated carrot, 1 tsp raisins (optional), 1and tsp sliced badams (optional).
- Mix them well.
- Microwave for 1 minute (see notes).
- Top with whipped cream and more grated carrots if desired.
- Make sure your mug is microwave-safe.
- Based on the wattage, cook time may vary. The cake should rise in the mug and not be wet looking when done.
- This recipe was tested in a 600-watt microwave with a 1 minute cook time. If your microwave is higher wattage, watch for doneness around 1 minute or below 1-minute.