Mango Pudding Recipe|Mango Panna Cotta| Mango-vanilla dessert | with step by step photos & video. Perfect for dinner parties, picnics, or family gatherings. It’s one of the easiest make-ahead desserts to make! A mango pudding recipe which is velvety, sweet and fruity, smooth and creamy.
Panna Cotta, an Italian dessert, made with heavy cream, milk, and sugar, then thickened with gelatin and molded. It’s super easy to make and can be prepared in advance and chilled in the fridge for the big event. Prepared with mango pulp and cream or thick milk which would provide the creamy and rich texture.
Mango Pudding Recipe|Mango Panna Cotta | Mango-vanilla dessert | with step by step photos & video. Typically prepared from agar or gelatin with mango puree, cream, and sugar for sweet taste. A popular cold mango dessert recipe prepared during the summer season or mango season.
Mango Panna Cotta Recipe | Mango PuddingCourse: DessertCuisine: ItalianDifficulty: Easy
Mango Pudding Recipe|Mango Panna Cotta | Mango-vanilla dessert | with step by step photos & video. Panna Cotta, an Italian dessert, made with heavy cream, milk, and sugar, then thickened with gelatin and molded.
1 cup chopped mangoes
2 tbsp+1/4 cup sugar
21/2 tsp +31/2 tsp gelatin
1 cup milk
1 cup fresh cream
1 tsp vanilla essence
2 tbsp +3 tbsp water
a pinch of salt
- It is a 2 layer pudding recipe. Let us make the first layer.
- First Layer of Pudding
- Firstly, add 1 cup sliced mangoes & 2 tbsp sugar in a blender/mixie.
- Blend it to a smooth puree & transfer the mango puree to a bowl.
- In another bowl add 2 ½ tsp gelatin & mix it with 2 tbsp boiled water. Make sure the gelatin is dissolved completely.
- Pour this gelatin mix into the prepared mango puree & mix well.
- Once you’ve mixed the mango puree into the gelatin mix, you are ready to carefully pour the blend into the serving glass.
- The glasses are held in place using a muffin pan so they don’t shift. Pour the mango blend and let the liquid cool in position for 2 hours to set.
- Refrigerate it for 2hrs or more, till it sets completely.
- Second Layer of Pudding
- For the second layer of the dessert, mix 3 tsp gelatin in 3 tbsp hot water. Make sure the gelatin is dissolved completely.
- Now heat 1 cup boiled & cooled milk in a saucepan. Pour the gelatin mix into the milk.
- Followed by ¼ cup sugar, a pinch of salt & 1 tsp vanilla essence. Do not boil the milk.
- Stir it well & once it’s hot, take off from the stove.
- Pour this milk into 1 cup fresh cream/whipping cream & mix well.
- After 2 hours, make sure to check the mango has set completely.
- Now pour the second layer of the pudding & refrigerate it for 3-4 hours, till it sets completely.
- Finally, garnish with few chopped mangoes and enjoy mango panna cotta or mango pudding.