Homemade Banana Ice Cream Recipe | Two-Ingredient Recipe | No Cream-No Sugar | with step by step description, photos & video. A simple and delicious fruit based ice cream recipe using just two ingredients. No sugar and no eggs are needed, but you’d never tell. The texture is super smooth, rich, and creamy. It’s sweet, easily customizable, and has no coconut flavor at all. No ice-cream mixer, no beater, no cream & no sugar ice cream.
You don’t need an expensive ice cream machine to enjoy homemade ice cream. I will show you the easiest way to make ice cream at home. Two-ingredient, no-machine, no cream/sugar ice cream recipe is easy to whip up and so versatile.
How to make homemade Banana Ice cream at home?
Homemade Banana Ice Cream Recipe | Two-Ingredient Recipe | No Cream-No Sugar | with step by step description, photos & video. This 2 ingredient ice-cream recipe made with frozen banana pieces & honey/sugar. Refrigerating/freezing the bananas before blending plays an important role here.
Refrigerating bananas makes it thicker & creamy while blending. I had already shared with you a creamy banana smoothie. There also we refrigerated banana for getting a creamy & rich look. This banana ice-cream is a healthy & easy recipe to deal with kids.
Homemade Banana Ice Cream RecipeCourse: DessertCuisine: IndianDifficulty: Easy
Homemade Banana Ice Cream Recipe | Two-Ingredient Recipe | No Cream-No Sugar | with step by step description, photos & video. This 2 ingredient ice-cream recipe made with frozen banana pieces & honey/sugar
2 ripe robusta bananas
3 tbsp honey /sugar
- Take 2-3 ripened robusta bananas. Peel off & slice it.
- Freeze the banana slices for 2 to 3 hrs in a zip-lock bag or a container.
- After 3 hrs, transfer the frozen banana pieces into a blender or mixie jar.
- It will be difficult to blend the frozen banana slices. So whip it in intervals & blend it to a fine & smooth paste. You can add a tsp of vanilla essence at this time if you need a good flavor.
- Once blended, add 3 tbsp sugar/honey based on your taste of sweetness & blend it again.
- Make sure not to add water while blending the mixture. See the picture for the perfect consistency. For yielding the perfect ice-cream the consistency should be thick & creamy.
- Pour this mix to a container, level it & cover it with a foil paper/ lid.
- Freeze for 1 – 2 hrs.
- Enjoy the homemade banana ice cream.
- Make sure to freeze the banana before blending to get a thick & creamy texture.