Two-Ingredient Home-made Banana Ice-cream Recipe | No Cream-No Sugar | with step by step description, photos & video. No ice-cream mixer, no beater, no cream & no sugar ice cream.
You don’t need an expensive ice cream machine to enjoy homemade ice cream. I will show you the easiest way to make ice cream at home. Two-ingredient, no-machine, no cream/sugar ice cream recipe is easy to whip up and so versatile.
How to make Banana Ice-cream at home?
Two-Ingredient Home-made Banana Ice-cream Recipe | No Cream-No Sugar | with step by step description, photos & video. This 2 ingredient ice-cream recipe made with frozen banana pieces & honey/sugar. Refrigerating/freezing the bananas before blending plays an important role here.
Refrigerating bananas makes it thicker & creamy while blending. I had already shared with you a creamy banana smoothie. There also we refrigerated banana for getting a creamy & rich look. This banana ice-cream is a healthy & easy recipe to deal with kids.
Two-Ingredient Home-made Banana Ice-cream Recipe | No Cream-No SugarCourse: DessertCuisine: IndianDifficulty: Easy
Two-Ingredient Banana Ice-cream Recipe | No Cream-No Sugar | with step by step description, photos & video. This 2 ingredient ice-cream recipe made with frozen banana pieces & honey/sugar
2 ripe robusta bananas
3 tbsp honey /sugar
- Take 2-3 ripened robusta bananas. Peel off & slice it.
- Freeze the banana slices for 2 to 3 hrs in a zip-lock bag or a container.
- After 3 hrs, transfer the frozen banana pieces into a blender or mixie jar.
- It will be difficult to blend the frozen banana slices. So whip it in intervals & blend it to a fine & smooth paste. You can add a tsp of vanilla essence at this time if you need a good flavor.
- Once blended, add 3 tbsp sugar/honey based on your taste of sweetness & blend it again.
- Make sure not to add water while blending the mixture. See the picture for the perfect consistency. For yielding the perfect ice-cream the consistency should be thick & creamy.
- Pour this mix to a container, level it & cover it with a foil paper/ lid.
- Freeze for 1 – 2 hrs.
- Enjoy the homemade banana ice cream.
- Make sure to freeze the banana before blending to get a thick & creamy texture.