Veg Noodles Recipe | Veg Wheat Noodles | with step by step photos & video. An easy and tasty recipe of veg noodles from Indo Chinese cuisine. A quick dinner or weekend meal.
You can use any of your favorite veggies like carrots, cabbage, capsicum, onion, etc.. I am using the homemade wheat noodles I had prepared. You can use packet noodles also. The taste will be similar to our restaurant-style noodles recipe. These foods are popular in India & served in almost all Indo-Chinese restaurants.
Veg Noodles Recipe | Veg Wheat Noodles | with step by step photos & video. This vegetable noodle is a stir-fried noodle recipe. This version of the veg noodles recipe is neither spicy nor hot but tastes very good. I have added only 1tsp chili sauce but you can add more if you want more spiciness in the noodles.
Veg Noodles Recipe | Veg Wheat NoodlesCourse: MainCuisine: Indo-ChineseDifficulty: Intermediate
Veg Noodles Recipe | Veg Wheat Noodles | with step by step photos & video. An easy and tasty recipe of veg noodles from
2 tbsp oil
1 tbsp finely chopped garlic
1 medium-sized carrot thinly sliced/julienne cut
1 medium-sized onion thinly sliced/julienne cut
1 medium-sized capsicum thinly sliced/julienne cut
a handful of thinly sliced cabbage
2 tbsp soya sauce
1 tbsp tomato sauce
1 tsp chili sauce
1 tsp sugar
1 tsp vinegar/lemon juice
salt as required
1/2 tsp pepper
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan. Add 1tbsp finely chopped garlic & saute for 30 sec.
- Then, add the veggies one by one. Firstly add in 1 medium-sized carrot thinly sliced, 1 medium-sized onion thinly sliced, 1 medium-sized green capsicum thinly sliced & & saute them in high flame for 1min.
- Followed by a handful of cabbage. Saute them for 30sec.
- Add 2 tbsp soya sauce, 1 tbsp tomato sauce, 1 tsp chili sauce, 1 tsp sugar & 1 tsp vinegar/ lemon juice. Mix well & check for seasoning.
- Add in the boiled wheat noodles and mix gently.
- Toss and mix until the noodles are cooked completely.
- At last, add ½ tsp pepper powder. Toss & serve our veg noodles.