Sweet Butter Bread Toast | with step by step photos and video. This easy breakfast toast bread is the perfect answer for the morning rush. The aroma of the bread, brown sugar, and butter getting toasted in the toaster or pan is irresistible. I bet your kids will love this sweet toast.
Tips and tricks for a perfect toast:
- Use unsalted butter.
- For a perfect taste use butter generously.
- Be sure the butter should be at room temperature.
- While toasting in a pan keep the flame over low. to avoid getting burnt.
How to make a perfect sweet bread butter toast?
Sweet Butter Toast | with step by step photos and video. Mix the butter and sugar until it turns smooth. Now toast it. That’s it. We can use either normal sugar or brown sugar for this recipe. But brown sugar tastes more delicious. A very simple & quick sweet recipe. The aroma and flavor of the brown sugar will infuse into the slices while toasting. Be generous in applying the butter mix.
Toasts, a form of bread that has been browned by exposure to radiant heat, a process simply referred to as toasting.
Furthermore, kindly check out our other toasts and sandwich recipes too. Hope you would like them.
Sweet Butter Bread ToastCourse: Breakfast, ToastsCuisine: InternationalDifficulty: Easy
Sweet Butter Bread Toast | with step by step photos and video. This easy breakfast toast bread is the perfect answer for the morning rush.
4 tbsp Unsalted Butter (at room temperature)
2 tbsp Brown Sugar
3 Bread Slices
- Firstly, add 4 tbsp butter and 2 tbsp brown sugar in a mixing bowl.
- Mix until its smooth.
- Apply the mix on one side of the bread slices.
- Now, heat a tawa. Once it’s heated reduce the flame to low and toast the side of the bread where butter is applied. Now apply the butter mix to the other side of the bread too.
- Toast the bread slices on either side till it turns golden brown color.
- Sweet & delicious butter toast is ready.
- While toasting, keep the flame at low.
- Use unsalted butter at room temperature.