One Minute Milk Pudding Recipe | Vanilla Pudding | with detailed step by step description, photos & video. A Creamy and flavorful Pudding couldn’t be easier or more delicious! Pudding in just a minute. Top with some whipped cream and sprinkles if you’d like.
A classic & a comforting dessert that we come back to time and time again – and hope you will too! One of the fabulous things about homemade pudding is its versatility. You can serve it on its own, or you can pair it with berries, whipped cream, cookies, or sliced bananas.
Pudding is a type of food that can be either a dessert or a savory (salty or spicy) dish that is part of the main meal.
How to make a one-minute milk pudding recipe in a microwave?
One Minute Milk Pudding Recipe | Vanilla Pudding |with detailed step by step description, photos & video. We are doing this recipe in a microwave. You can do it in a saucepan also. In this recipe, we use corn starch. Cornstarch is what thickens the pudding, so don’t leave it out!
To make this pudding on a stove top:
- Combine dry ingredients (sugar, milk powder & cornstarch) in a saucepan. Whisk in milk.
- Bring this to a low boil for 1 minute.
- Cool the pudding completely.
Furthermore do check out our other dessert recipes. Hope you would like them too. Let us see how to make this pudding in a microwave.
One Minute Milk Pudding RecipeCourse: DessertCuisine: InternationalDifficulty: Easy
One Minute Milk Pudding Recipe | Vanilla Pudding | with detailed step by step description, photos & video. Creamy and flavorful Homemade Vanilla Pudding couldn’t be easier or more delicious!
2 tbsp milk powder
1 tsp cornflour/corn starch
1 1/2 tbsp sugar
5 tbsp milk
1/4 tsp vanilla essence
- Firstly take a big microwave-safe bowl. Add in all the dry ingredients one by one starting with, 2 tbsp milk powder, 1 tsp cornflour/corn starch & 1 1/2 tbsp sugar.
- Mix well using a fork or a spoon making sure all the ingredients are combined well.
- Now add in 5tbsp milk & 1/4 tsp vanilla essence. (Milk should be at room temperature)
- Mix well until the mixture is well combined without any lumps.
- Heat it in a microwave for 40 sec. check for consistency. Mix it. And again microwave for 10 seconds. Microwave & stir in intervals until the pudding consistency is attained. (Based on the power of microwave the timing to attain the pudding consistency can differ)
- Transfer it to a serving bowl & allow it to cool down/refrigerate it for 1-2 hrs.
- Finally, enjoy your pudding as it is or top with some whipped cream and sprinkles if you’d like.
- Milk should be at room temperature.
- Based on the power of microwave the timing to attain the pudding consistency can differ.