One Minute Brownie | A brownie is a square or rectangular chocolate baked treat. Brownies come in a variety of forms and may be either fudgy or cakey, depending on their density.
They may include nuts, frosting, cream cheese, chocolate chips, or other ingredients.
Cakey on the outside and fudgy in the middle, this easy brownie recipe really is the best! Done in a minute. If you need chocolate chips you can add it in this recipe.
This brownie recipe guarantees that you will never go back to a shop to get brownie/ brownie mix. Just give it a try a see how fudgy the inside of a brownie is! Extremely delicious when served with an ice cream topping.
One Minute BrownieCourse: Bakes, Kids CornerDifficulty: Easy
One Minute Brownie | Cakey on the outside and fudgy in the middle, this easy brownie recipe really is the best! Done in a minute.
3tbsp maida/all purpose flour
2tbsp cocoa powder
a pinch of salt
1scoop of vanilla ice cream
- Take a soup bowl/tea mug.
- Add in 3tbsp maida, 2tbsp cocoa powder, 3tbsp sugar & a pinch of salt.
- Mix well using a fork.
- Now add in 3tbsp milk & 1tbsp oil.
- Give it a nice mix.
- Microwave for 1 min.
- Our brownie is ready to be served with ice cream topping.
- If you like to add chocolate chips, add at the last step before microwaving.
- Make sure each & every ingredients are mixed thoroughly using a fork/whisk.