White Mayonnaise Recipe | Mayo | with step by step photos & video. A thick creamy condiment used as a spread to sandwiches or as a dip to fritters or chips. Basically this recipe is prepared with egg white and oil.
One of the most loved ingredients used in American cuisine or Continental cuisine. Your kids will surely enjoy this homemade Mayonnaise with their favorite sandwiches, burgers, and salads. It goes well with almost all kinds of snacks and appetizers. Moreover, it adds a unique flavor to the regular boring dishes. The best thing about this easy recipe is its creamy texture, which can tweak the taste of any recipe.
How to make a White mayonnaise recipe?
White Mayonnaise Recipe | Mayo | with step by step photos & video.This easy to make dip can be prepared at home with some easily available ingredients in your kitchen. Ridiculously easy to make and takes less than 4 minutes in your mixie jar. It tastes amazing and is so much healthier than store-bought.
It is a mix of oil, egg white, and an acid, either vinegar or lemon juice; there are many variants using additional flavorings. The color of mayonnaise varies from near-white to pale yellow, and its texture from a light cream to a thick gel. If you like more spicy you can add a dash of red chili powder or maybe oregano, this totally depends on your taste preference. Mayonnaise is well used in shawarma. Do check out our bread pocket shawarma recipe too.
White Mayonnaise Recipe | MayoCourse: Dips, SauceCuisine: InernationalDifficulty: Easy
White Mayonnaise Recipe | Mayo | with step by step photos & video. A thick creamy condiment used as a spread to sandwiches or as a dip to fritters or chips. Basically this recipe is prepared with egg yolk and oil.
2 Eggs (at room temperature)
1/2 to 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
1 Garlic clove (Optional)
Salt as required
1/4 tsp Sugar (optional)
1/2 cup Vegetable Oil
- Break open the eggs and separate the egg whites.
- Now transfer the egg white to a mixie jar. Add 1/4 tsp sugar & a clove of garlic along with the egg white.
- Now pulse this for 2 to 3 seconds for 8 to 10 times. (this to done to get a whipping effect). Now it starts to foaming.
- Then add in 1/4 tsp salt ( add salt according to your taste.) and 1/2 to 1 tbsp lemon juice or 1 tsp white vinegar.
- Again pulse in for 2 to 3 seconds 10 times.
- Now add 1/2 cup of vegetable oil little by little (2 to 3 tbsp at each time) and blend until mayonnaise is thick in texture.
- Now our mayonnaise is ready.
- Oil should be poured in intervals only.
- Always make sure both egg and oil should be at room temperature.
- Based on your taste you can add mustard & pepper powder also while blending.