Watermelon Juice For Glowing Skin | Refreshing summer drinks | with step by step photos and video. When the weather is brutally hot, there’s nothing quite like Watermelon Juice to cool and refresh your body while quenching your thirst. Moreover this cool, sweet, refreshing, and hydrating drink is vibrant and gorgeous too.
The best part is you don’t need a fancy juicer to make this watermelon juice! It’s easily made in a blender or mixie in just a few short minutes.
Does watermelon juice improve skin?
It is good for both skin and Hair. Two vitamins in watermelon — A and C — are important for skin and hair health. Vitamin C helps your body make collagen, a protein that keeps your skin supple and your hair strong. Vitamin A is also important for healthy skin since it helps create and repair skin cells.
Watermelon is known for bringing back lost moisture in your skin. If your skin is dry and dull, watermelon has all the answers. The antioxidants and high water content of watermelon will boost the moisture in your skin, making your skin glow. You can also include it in your face masks. Dab a cotton ball in watermelon juice and apply it on your face and allow it to sit for 10 minutes, before rinsing it off with water. Do this once in every 5 days for healthy, soft and plump skin. You can also include watermelon in your diet for best results.
What does watermelon do for the face?
The vitamins A and C found in watermelon can help restore damaged skin after it’s exposed to sun, wind, or even stress. Vitamin E, which is also present in the fruit, can lighten hyperpigmentation, fill out fine lines, and help neutralize the effects of free radicals (like sunburn).
If you’ve got dull skin or have an uneven skin tone, try snacking on a wedge of watermelon to improve your complexion. The fruit contains glutathione, which has skin brightening and lightening properties.
Benefits of Watermelon:
- Watermelon has a natural pigment called beta-cryptoxanthin that may protect your joints from inflammation.
- Watermelon is rich in an amino acid called citrulline that may help move blood through your body and can lower your blood pressure. Studies show that it may lower your risk of heart attacks.
- Just one medium slice of watermelon gives you contains 9-11% of the vitamin A you need each day. This nutrient is one of the keys to keeping your eyes healthy.
How to make watermelon juice for glowing skin?
Watermelon Juice For Glowing Skin | Refreshing summer drinks | with step by step photos and video. In a blender just add the watermelon fruit cut into cubes. Blend & there you have a healthy juice. Its my personal preference, When you blend them rather than adding water, add 5 to 6 ice cubes for cold pressing the fruit.
Its good to have fresh fruits during summers. Few more juice recipes on blog are:
- Muskmelon Juice
- Mango Iced Tea
- Lemon Crusher
- Electrolyte Energy Drinks
- Blue Vanilla Lemonade
Watermelon Juice for Glowing SkinCourse: BeveragesCuisine: IndianDifficulty: Easy
Watermelon Juice For Glowing Skin | Refreshing summer drinks | with step by step photos and video. When the weather is brutally hot, there’s nothing quite like Watermelon Juice to cool and refresh your body while quenching your thirst.
11/2 cup Watermelon Cut into Cubes
- Select a good quality watermelon. Cut into smaller wedges. Cube the fruit and remove the black seeds from the smaller wedge, then chop into cubes. You can keep the white seeds as they blend easily while making the juice.
- Add cubed fruit in to a blender.
- Blend them for 5 to 8 seconds. Now add some ice cubes and again blend them for 5 to 6 seconds. Fresh watermelon juice is ready.
- While serving, add some ice cubes to a the serving glass.
- Pour the juice in glasses and serve the watermelon juice immediately.
- Make sure you select a juicy and ripe watermelon for best taste.
- Serve the juice immediately. Don’t chill or keep in the refrigerator as the taste changes a lot and the juice looses it freshness.
- The seeds of the melon can be dried if you have good sunlight and then roasted and added to salads or soups.