Vanilla Ice Cream Recipe | Eggless Ice Cream Using Beater and Mixie Jar | with step by step photos and video. The king of ice cream flavors. Creamy, soft and delicious eggless recipe. An easy flavoured ice cream recipe prepared with thick cream, condensed milk or sugar, vanilla essence and evaporated milk.
The United States is the world’s largest consumer of ice cream. Of all the flavors, Vanilla Ice Cream is the most popular.
You don’t need an ice cream maker to make ice cream. The mix can be prepared using a mixie or a beater. Here we will show you how to prepare the cream in a mixie as well using a beater. But to tell you exactly, there is difference in the output. By using a beater the cream whipped will be light and fluffy allowing the air to increase the volume. But this is not happening in the mixie jar. But taste wise both yields the same.
How to make vanilla ice cream recipe?
Vanilla Ice Cream Recipe | Eggless Ice Cream Using Beater and Mixie Jar | with step by step photos and video. Firstly, we will prepare evaporated milk by simmering 1 cup of milk to 1/2 cup along with some sugar for sweetness. Further the whipping cream, condensed milk or sugar and vanilla essence is whipped using a beater to form medium or soft peaks. If you decide to use vanilla extract in the ice cream, instead of the vanilla bean, it is important to use “pure” vanilla extract. Imitation vanilla extracts leave a bitter after taste. Products labeled ‘Vanilla Flavoring’ are a combination of pure vanilla extract and imitation vanilla extract and should not be used. Lastly, you can use Vanilla Bean Paste. It can often be found in specialty food stores or on line.
Further, the evaporated milk is chilled and added to this mixture, forming the ice cream mix. The mixture is further cooled in an air-tight container for 8 to 10 hrs or overnight. Use air tight container for deep freezing. Otherwise, water crystals would form, which would make ice cream solid and less creamy.
Vanilla Ice Cream RecipeCourse: Dessert, Ice creamCuisine: InternationalDifficulty: Easy
Vanilla Ice Cream Recipe | Eggless Ice Cream Using Beater and Mixie Jar | with step by step photos and video. The king of ice cream flavors.
1 cup Milk
5 tbsp Sugar
1 cup Heavy Cream
1 tsp Vanilla Essence
5 tbsp Powdered Sugar (Icing Sugar)
- Firstly, in a saucepan add 1 cup of milk and 5 tbsp sugar.
- Heat the pan and allow the milk to boil. Once the milk starts to boil reduce the flame to medium and simmer the milk until it is reduced to half the amount.
- After 5 to 8 minutes, the milk is reduced. Switch off the flame.
- Allow the evaporated milk to chill for 1 hr in refrigerator.
- Place the beater and the bowl in freezer for 1 to 2 hrs before using. Add 1 cup of whipping cream and start beating using a beater.
- After 2 minutes add 5 tbsp icing sugar and beat the mix until soft or medium peaks are formed.
- Now add 1 tsp vanilla essence and mix well.
- Further add the chilled evaporated milk and beat until it is combined well.
- Now fold gently without breaking the air incorporated into whipped cream.
- Transfer the mixture into an airtight container.
- Make sure to cover the box and freeze for at least 8 hours or till they set completely.
- Now take a scooper and scoop up the vanilla ice cream onto a waffle cones or bowls. Make sure to wet your scooper in hot water before scooping. this helps to scoop ice cream easily.
- Finally, garnish with few choco chips or choco syrup or edible decors before serving.
- Using a Mixie Jar
- Let us see how to whip cream using a mixie jar. Firstly, place the mixie jar in refrigerator for 1 hr before using. Then add whipping cream. Blend it for 15 to 20 seconds at low speed. You will get your cream whipped like this. Then add the remaining ingredients one by one. Blend well and repeat the same process as above said.
- Use air tight container for deep freezing. Otherwise, water crystals would form, which would make ice cream solid and less creamy.