Two Minute Mango Semolina Mug Cake | Rava or Sooji Cake | with step by step photos and video. An instant eggless rava/semolina/sooji mug cake for those who have craving for cakes. If you got some fresh ripe mangoes sitting in your pantry, its time to make a delicious mango mug cake. You will surely love this mango cake recipe. Give a try once. Moreover it is a quick and easy 2 minute cake recipe prepared in a coffee mug or any microwave safe ordinary mug.
Who can resist juicy & pulpy mangoes? Of course not me. Since I love this fruit I love recipes made out of this fresh mangoes. The cake has a nice aroma of mangoes along with a light, soft texture.
How to choose mangoes for mango cake?
When you choose mangoes for mango cake, be sure it should be ripe, pulpy & juicy. I personally prefer my favorite mango type, Alphonsa mango. It’s the best type of mango. Even Badami mango variety is good.
Can I use canned mango pulp instead of fresh mango pulp to make this cake?
Yes, you can. Just reduce the amount of sugar as mentioned in the recipe notes. Make this easy to do mug cake from fresh mangoes or canned mango puree.
How to make two minute mango semolina mug cake?
Two Minute Mango Semolina Mug Cake | Rava or Sooji Cake | with step by step photos and video. You can satisfy your sweet craving in just 2 minute time. Basically, mug cakes are homemade cake which uses all the ingredients which goes to a normal cake but in a small quantity. The best part is that it can be prepared in minutes in a microwave as a quick dessert. Whenever I make mug cakes, my husband comments, cake is like coffee for you now a days, preparing in minutes.
Add all the ingredients together in a microwave safe bowl. Mix until the batter is smooth and silky. Then microwave for just 2 minutes. Once cooled, top with some fresh mangoes and give it a bite. The cake just tastes like mango.
Furthermore, I would like to highlight some of our trending microwave cake recipes. Hope you would like them.
- One Minute Chocolate Mug Cake Recipe
- 5 Minute Microwave Vanilla Birthday Cake
- Carrot Mug Cake Recipe
- One Minute Brownie
Two Minute Mango Semolina Mug CakeCourse: CakeCuisine: InternationalDifficulty: Easy
Two Minute Mango Semolina Mug Cake | Rava or Sooji Cake | with step by step photos and video. An instant eggless rava/semolina/sooji mug cake for those who have craving for cakes.
2 tbsp Powdered Rava/Semolina
2 tbsp Maida
2 to 3 tbsp Sugar
1/4 tsp Baking Powder
1/8 tsp Salt
3 tbsp Fresh Mango Puree
3 tbsp Milk
1 tbsp Melted Butter
- For Topping
Fresh Mango Pieces (Optional)
Chocolate Sprinkles (Optional)
- Take a microwave safe cup, or mug, or small bowl.
- Add in 2 tbsp roasted or not roasted powdered rava/semolina, followed by 21/2 tbsp Sugar, 1/4 tsp Baking Powder and 1/8 tsp Salt.
- Mix the dry ingredients using a fork or spoon.
- Now add 3 tbsp fresh mango puree or pulp (grind some fresh mango pieces in a mixie jar without adding water), followed by 3 tbsp Milk, and 1 tbsp Melted Butter.
- Mix them and form a smooth batter.
- Clean the edges of the mug.
- Microwave for 2 minutes. No need to set any temperature.
- Now allow it to cool down. Once cooled top with some mango pieces and chocolate sprinkles.
- Enjoy the mango semolina cake with a cup of tea.
- You can use roasted or not roasted rava/semolina.
- To make the mango puree, grind the mango pieces in a small mixie jar without adding water. Try using fresh mango puree than the store bought canned mango pulp.