Three Ingredient Pineapple cake | Eggless & ovenless | easy & quick recipe. This easy three-ingredient pineapple cake is a recipe you can literally throw together in one minute flat! It is delicious hot served. A quick & easy recipe of pineapple cake, than the pineapple upside-down cake I shared earlier.
Note: I am going to use self-raising flour for this recipe. If you guys do not have this flour you can use all-purpose flour/maida mixed with 2tsps of baking powder.
- 2 cups self-raising flour (refer above note)
- 1 cup sugar
- 450 grams crushed pineapple(tinned or homemade)
- In a bowl mix sugar with flour & add 450 gms crushed pine apple juice.
- Mix well using a whisk. Now batter is ready.
- Grease oil on cake mold and dust it with flour.
- Transfer the cake batter into the cake mold.
- Pat gently to remove any air incorporated.
- Since I m doing it oven less I m preheating a big kadai in medium flame for 10min.
- Now place the cake mold inside the kadai with a wire stand below and close the kadai & bake for 35min/ (bake in a preheated oven at 180 degree celcius for 35 minutes)
- After 30 min use a tooth oick & check if baking is done. Or bake until the toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Once done switch off the flame and allow it to cool down, maybe 15min.
- Once cooled, slowly un mold the cake.
- Quick & easy 3 ingredient pineapple cake is ready.