Who in the world says no to an ice cream. ? Kids love ice creams. Recently I came across this 3 ingredient ice cream recipe & tried this. All you need is little patience.
I m going to share a simple chocolate ice-cream recipe. Its really superb & delicious. Let us look into the recipe:
- 1cup chilled whipping cream
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 4tbsp cocoa powder
- choco chips/choco syrup
- Add chilled whipping cream to a large bowl & beat it for few seconds, till small peaks are form.
- Now add in the condensed milk and beat for few more seconds till everything is combined properly.
- Furthermore add cocoa powder and using a spatula properly combine everything. (follow cut & fold method)
- Once it’s combined, beat it just to make sure everything is combined properly..
- Now transfer it to a basin or tray and cover it using a cling film roll.
- Freeze it min for 8hrs.(stir the ice-cream twice in between so that no ice crystals are formed at base )
- Delicious chocolate ice cream is ready to be served with chocolate chips/ chocolate syrup.(optional)