தமிழ் மொழிபெயர்ப்பு விரைவில்
I do not know if you all use this special ingredient in poori masala. I use fennel seeds while tempering so as to enhance the flavor of masala which makes it aromatic. Lets move onto the recipe:
தேவையான பொருட்கள் :
- 2 potatoes(medium) (cooked and mashed with turmeric powder)
- 1tsp urad dal
- 1/2tsp mustard seeds
- 1/2tsp fennel seeds
- Ginger 1tsp crushed or thinly sliced
- Green chilly 2nos
- Turmeric powder 1/4tsp
- சுவைக்க உப்பு
- Onion 1 thinly sliced
- Oil 1tbsp
- Cook the potatoes in a pressure cooker for 3 to 4 whistles
- Peel off the skin, mash the potatoes and keep it aside. While mashing I added turmeric powder to potatoes.
- Now take a pan and add 1tbsp oil.
- Allow the mustard seeds to splutter and add urad dal. Once it turns golden brown add fennel seeds, curry leaves and give a saute.
- Add thinly sliced onion and saute just for 3 to 4 min. (do not let onion to roast a lot, it will change the taste. )
- Now add mashed potatoes and little water to combine everything well.
- Let it boil and reaches a thick consistency, switch off the flame
- Do not make it so dry because potatoes absorb water a lot and will make the dish too dry. So check for consistency according to your taste.
- Enjoy poori masala with hot poori.
I will try to upload them soon. I used a 250ml cup size.
Can you please tell the measurements in grams if possible
Nice to hear.. Sure I will come up with some delicious and easy to do ice cream recipes soon.
I have always loved eating ice cream and whenever I get a chance I never miss eating ice cream and…
Rava 190gm Powdered Sugar 150gm 4 tbsp Maida 50gm 1/2 cup Curd/Yoghurt 122.5 gm 1/2 cup milk 123 gm