Paneer Paratha Recipe | படிப்படியாக புகைப்படங்கள் மற்றும் வீடியோவுடன். மத்திய கிழக்கு உணவுகளில் Paneer paratha - தமிழ் மொழிபெயர்ப்பு விரைவில்
These parathas can be consumed as itself or with butter/curd. Sometimes paneer paraths are eaten with pickles also. Paneer paratha is one of the many popular paratha varieties from Punjab. It is an all time favorite paratha served at most restaurants as well as Punjabi dhabas. It is a similar recipe to aloo paratha.
How to make paneer paratha?
Paneer Paratha Recipe | with step by step photos & video. Firstly we have to make a dough for paneer paratha. Basically the dough should be moist & exactly similar to chapati dough. For the stuffing, we will be using paneer. For that we have to grate the paneer to fine chunks and mix it with some masalas. I prefer adding chilly powder compared to green chilies. I am adding chaat masala to the masala mix, there are people who prefer amchur powder instead of that. Both taste good.
This recipe is delicious. The paneer retains its freshness and softness even when cooked. Let us check out the recipe.
Paneer Parathaநெறி: Paneer, Vegஉணவு: Punjabiடிபிகல்ட்டி (சிரமம்): நடுத்தரம்
Paneer Paratha | with step by step photos & video. Paneer paratha is a popular Indian flatbread made with whole wheat flour and cottage cheese stuffing.
- For Dough(1 cup=125ml)
3 cups of wheat flour
1.5 cups of water
- For stuffing(1cup=250 ml)
1 cup shredded paneer
1/2tsp Kashmiri chilly powder
1 /4tsp garam masala
1/4tsp chaat masala/amachur powder
1tsp chopped coriander leaves
செய்முறை விளக்க வீடியோ
- Preparing Dough
- In a large mixing bowl, add wheat flour and salt.
- Now add water in intervals. Mix the dough and knead the dough for 5 minutes.
- Furthermore, grease the dough with 1 tsp of oil. Knead it & let it rest for 5 min.
- Preparing Paneer Stuffing
- Meanwhile, in a small mixing bowl add crumbled paneer 1/2tsp kashmiri chili powder, 1/4tsp garam masala, 1/4tsp chaat masala/aamchur powder, and salt.
- Also, add 2tbsp coriander leaves.
- Give a good mix and keep aside.
- Rolling Paneer Paratha
- Pinch a medium-sized ball dough. Using a rolling pin, roll about 5 inches in diameter.
- Now place the prepared paneer stuffing in the center.
- Take the edge and start pleating the dough, bringing to center, and press the pleats from the center.
- Furthermore, sprinkle some flour and roll to of a chapati size.
- Making Paneer Parathas
- Firstly, on a hot tava place the rolled paratha and cook both sides. Press slightly on both sides to cook well.
- Add oil / ghee / butter & roast the parathas.
- finally, serve hot paneer parathas with pickle or curd.