தமிழ் மொழிபெயர்ப்பு விரைவில்
Now this cake is fairly easy. However, there are some tips and I have found along the way to help ensure Jewish apple cake baking success.
உதவிக்குறிப்புகள்: It’s better to use variety of apples like green apples and red apples, each has its own texture and taste. For the best results you want three layers of batter and apples. This just requires a little patience when spreading the batter. Also, when layering the apples its good to keep more towards the center of the pan. This keeps them from sticking to the sides.
தேவையான பொருட்கள் :
- 5-6 average sized apples
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 3 Tbsp sugar
- 3 cups flour
- 1 cup canola or vegetable oil
- ½ tsp salt
- 3 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs large
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 5 Tbsp orange juice/apple juice
- Preheat the oven to 350° .
- Now grease and flour the cake mold and set it aside.
- Peel, core and slice the apples. Mix the apple slices with cinnamon and sugar in a mixing bowl and set aside.
- With a spatula combine dry ingredients in a sieve with liquid ingredients.The batter will be very thick.
- Spoon ⅓ of the batter into the cake mold and then ⅓ of the apple mixture. Repeat 2 more times so that you have 3 layers of batter and 3 layers of apples, ending with a layer of apples on top.
- Pat the mold twice to remove the air incorporated into the batter.
- Bake for 40min to 1hr or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Once baked, allow the mold to cool down.
- once cooled, demold and cut the cake and enjoy.
Thank you…. Your most welcome dear:)
For the first time I got the perfect ghee roast recipe. After trying too many recipes ….. Thank you ❤️
thank you so much… 🙂
Hi dear I tried your recipe for halwa and it’s turned out well and tasted good…