Healthy Mango Yogurt | Easy & Quick Kids Snack | Easy Dessert Recipe | with step by step pics & video. With the goodness of mango and milk, here is the most delectable and yummy yogurt recipe.
It is very flavorful, creamy, and so refreshing!
Yoghurt & its benefits?
Yogurt is a popular dairy product that’s made by the bacterial fermentation of milk. Yogurt contains some of the nearly every nutrients that your body needs. It’s known for containing a lot of calcium, a mineral necessary for healthy teeth and bones. Just one cup provides 49% of your daily calcium needs
Yogurt provides probiotics, vitamins and minerals, all of which may boost immune health and prevent certain illnesses. As in short, yoghurt is a very healthy dish.
How to make mango yoghurt recipe?
Healthy Mango Yogurt | Easy & Quick Kids Snack | Easy Dessert Recipe | with step by step pics & video. In this healthy recipe, yoghurt & the king of fruits come together in your palate & give you a calcium boost.
We blend in our mango puree & milk, allowing it to rest. Depending on the temperature it may take 8-10hrs to set this mix. It will be good if you keep this yogurt mix to set in a steel bowl rather than using a glass bowl. Keeping this mix outside for a long time to set may make it sour.
In addition, I would like to highlight our pudding recipes also.
- பால் புட்டிங்
- சாக்லேட் புட்டிங்
- மாம்பழ மெஹல்பயா
- அன்னாசிப்பழ புட்டிங்
- மாம்பழ பன்னா-கோட்டா புட்டிங்
- ஸ்நோ புட்டிங்
Healthy Mango YogurtCourse: இனிப்பு வகைகள்Cuisine: இந்தியன்Difficulty: சுலபம்
Healthy Mango Yogurt | Easy & Quick Kids Snack | Easy Mango Dessert Recipe | Mango Dessert Recipe. It is very flavorful, creamy, and so refreshing!
1/2 no ripe mango
2tbsp curd/plain yogurt
300ml lukewarm milk
- Preparing Mango Puree
- Firstly, let us prepare a mango puree. For that add in ½ no chopped ripe mango in a blender.
- Now cook this mango pulp in a pan. Add in 2tbsp sugar & cook the mango pulp in low flame. Keep on stirring the pulp until it changes its color. (Based on the sweetness of mango you can decrease or increase the quantity of sugar)
- Now switch off the flame & allow it to cool.
- Preparing Mango Yogurt
- Boil 300ml full-fat milk in a saucepan. Keep on stirring till it boils & switch off the flame.
- Allow the milk to cool to a lukewarm temperature.
- Add 2 tbsp plain yogurt/curd in a bowl. Stir or whisk the curd until it turns smooth.
- Add in 4tbsp prepared mango puree to this smooth yogurt.
- Mix well until it is evenly mixed.
- Then add in the lukewarm milk to this mix & mix well. Pour the prepared yogurt to the serving bowl & allow it to set. Depending on the temperature it may take 8-10hrs to set this mix.
- Our mango yogurt is ready. Kids will love this recipe for sure.
செய்முறை விளக்க வீடியோ
- It will be good if you keep this yogurt mix to set in a steel bowl rather than using a glass bowl.
- Keeping this mix outside for a long time to set may make it sour.