தமிழ் மொழிபெயர்ப்பு விரைவில்
தேவையான பொருட்கள் :
- 2 cups elephant yam chopped into small cubes
- 1 tbsp red chilly powder
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp fennel seeds , pound
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 1 sprig curry leaves
- 2 tbspn Coconut Oil
- 5 or 6 nos pearl onions (Sambar Onions)
- 3 garlic pods
- To begin making the dish, firstly boil the yam in a pan with water, salt and turmeric for about 10min. Do not boil it till it becomes mushy. Strain the water and keep it aside.
- In a mixer, add in the onions and garlic and grind it into a coarse paste.
- Heat a kadai with oil, splutter the mustard seeds, curry leaves and then add in the ground onions and garlic. Add in the spice powders including red chilly powder, turmeric powder, fennel seeds, black pepper powder and fry till the raw smell goes away.
- Once done add in the boiled yam and coat the mixture well into the yam.
- Stir fry till it crisps up and check for seasoning by adding salt.
- Enjoy it with steamed rice/ sambar rice.
You mean after baking? if you like more citric flavor add to it.
Can I drizzle lemon juice over it
thank you.. that sounds fun.. Do Take care of your health too sir.. I will try to upload cupcake recipes…
Easy and tasty recipe