Simple Egg Rice | Egg rice is a simple, quick, and healthy recipe. A perfect recipe for bachelors to make. Prepared with basic ingredients available at home, yet it tastes awesome and delicious.
This easy egg fried rice is something that I cook every other week. It’s a no-fuss meal. Easy to prepare & a good lunch box recipe too.
Simple Egg RiceCourse: MainCuisine: IndianDifficulty: Easy
Simple Egg Rice. Egg rice is a simple, quick, and healthy recipe. It is just prepared with basic ingredients available at home, yet it tastes awesome and delicious.
3 tbsp oil
2 onions finely chopped
2 green chillies chopped
1 tsp garam masala
1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
2 cups of boiled rice
Few coriander leaves chopped
1 tbsp lemon juice(optional)
½ tsp turmeric powder
Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Then add green chilies & onion. Saute for 2 minutes on medium flame.
- Add ginger garlic paste and mix well, fry until the raw smell disappears.
- Now add in turmeric and salt. Mix well.
- Keep on medium flame. Add the eggs and mix slowly.
- Now add garam masala and give a nice mix until the egg becomes like a scrambled egg texture.
- Add the prepared boiled rice, coriander leaves & lemon juice.
- Give a good mix and serve hot. Egg Rice is ready 🙂