Potato fry/aloo fry recipe is a quick, easy and crispy recipe made with potatoes and Indian spices. I used only less oil for this recipe. It is a good side dish for steamed rice, sambar sadham/rasam sadham. It’s a stir fried recipe.
- Potato 1big cut into cubes (see pic below)
- 1/2tsp mustard seeds
- 1/4 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/4tsp fennel seeds
- a sprig of fresh curry leaves
- 1/2tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2tsp chilly powder (if you want it spicy add more)
- 1/4tsp corriander powder
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 1tbsp oil
- salt to taste
- 1tsp of corriander leaves
- Place a kadai in stove and heat oil.
- Add cumin and fennel seeds and saute it well.
- Followed by ginger garlic paste and fresh curry leaves .
- Once the raw smell of ginger garlic paste is gone add potato cubes and give it a nice mix.
- And close the lid and cook for 5 min in medium flame.
- Add in the spices and salt and now cook till potatoes are cooked well. Give a stir in between cooking, to avoid being burnt. Add in the chopped corriander leaves.
- Potato fry is done, to be served with hot rice. Enjoy..
I really like how this article talks about the different benefits of melons without talking about only one. I’ve been…
Hi there, thank you and feel sorry for the trouble. Either, you interchanged baking soda and baking powder amount or…
I tried the recipe and cake texture came out good. But in taste it had soda smell and taste which…
Nice : https://www.foodbyhunter.online