Pineapple Cake Recipe | Soft | with step by step photos and video. Soft, refreshing and flavorful homemade cake recipe. Easy to make and easier to serve.
Perfect for special occasions like birthdays, anniversaries, or showers. Its juices seep down into the cake, adding even more luscious flavor and texture. Cake is truly a tropical delight. It lends itself perfectly to all kinds of crunchy and sweet additions and mix-ins!
While extracting the juice from pineapple make sure to squeeze the pieces well. Make sure the pineapple has been very well drained while mixing it with the batter. If it’s not, the cake will be so moist and wet that it won’t set.
How to make the Pineapple Cake Recipe ?
Pineapple Cake Recipe| Soft | with step by step photos and video. This cake is bursting with pieces of crushed pineapple. Canned pineapple or pieces of fresh pineapple will both work great. This recipe uses eggs to mix with the dry ingredients for the cake batter. It is better to use unsalted butter rather than cooking oil for this recipe. Moreover, this recipe uses 4 eggs. The recipe yields a 1 kg cake with the perfect taste as you feel from the bakery bought ones.
In addition I would like to highlight:
Hope you would like them also.
Pineapple Cake RecipeCourse: Cake, DessertCuisine: InternationalDifficulty: Easy
Pineapple Cake | Soft | with step by step photos and video. Moist, refreshing and flavorful homemade cake recipe.
11/2 cup Pineapple Finely Chopped
2 tbsp Sugar
1 Small Cinnamon Stick
2 cups All Purpose Flour
1 tsp Baking Powder
1/4 tsp Baking Soda
11/2 cup Powdered Sugar
200 gms Butter
1 tsp Vanilla Essence
1/4 tsp Pineapple Essence
- Cooking Pineapple
- Firstly, let us cook 11/2 cup of finely chopped pineapple pieces along with 4 cloves,1 small piece of cinnamon stick and 2 tbsp sugar. (Adding sugar is based on the sweetness of pineapple, the pineapple used here is not at all sweet)
- Once the water oozes out from the fruits, turn the flame to low. Cover & cook for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, switch off the flame & allow it to cool completely.
- Once cooled, take away the whole spices from the cooked pineapple.
- Strain the juice from the pineapple by squeezing the pineapple pieces using a strainer or cloth. Here we got around 6 tbsp pineapple juice. Keep them aside.
- Preparing Cake Tin
- Take a 8-inch sized baking mold. Brush it with oil, place a baking sheet & again brush some oil. Keep it aside.
- Preparing Cake Batter
- Firstly, take 4 eggs at room temperature. Separate the egg yolk and white.
- To the egg white add 1/2 tsp vanilla essence.
- Beat the egg white using a beater. Beat until it forms soft peaks. Keep it aside.
- Now take 200 gms of butter kept at room temperature. Beat at low speed until it turns smooth.
- To this, add 11/2 cup of powdered sugar little by little, and beat until it turns creamy and fluffy.
- Then add the 4 egg yolks and blend it in.
- Sieve through 2 cups of maida, 1 tsp baking powder and 1/4 tsp baking soda little by little. Combine them well using a spatula.
- Then add 6 tbsp pineapple juice and mix the batter well using cut & fold method.
- Add 1/4 tsp pineapple essence & the cooked pineapple pieces.
- Mix it well.
- Now add beaten egg white little by little and mix it well.
- Smooth and lump free batter is ready. The consistency should be thick like this.
- Transfer it to the cake pan, level it and double tap it to release the air-bubbles.
- Bake the Cake
- Preheat the oven for 10 minutes over 180 degree celsius or 350 degree F or preheat a kadai over low flame for 5 minutes.
- Now place the cake tin inside the oven. Bake for 45 to 55 minutes. Using a skewer check if the cake is done.
- In 45 minutes, cake was perfectly baked for me.
- Allow it to cool down. Once cooled, cut & enjoy the delicious pineapple cake.
- While extracting the juice from pineapple make sure to squeeze the pieces well. Make sure the pineapple has been very well drained while mixing it with the batter. If it’s not, the cake will be so moist and wet that it won’t set
- Personally prefer to use butter rather than oil for this recipe.