Perfect Vanilla Cupcake Recipe | Moist & fluffy Cupcake | with step by step description with photos & video. Everyone loves cupcakes! Especially kids. Super easy to make and the texture is light, fluffy, and melt-in-your-mouth good.
A cupcake is a small cake designed to serve one person, which may be baked in a small thin paper or aluminum cup using the same traditional batter. Vanilla is a very classic cupcake flavor. Most recipes for vanilla cupcakes are easy and simple, which is probably a reason why they’re very popular. It is also known as a “Fairy Cake”, a small, single-serving cake, usually frosted.
Cupcakes use the same standard cake ingredients but only prepared in a smaller size. However, the cake batter can be flavored with either choco chips, or even with tutti frutti and berries based on your interest. Today I am going to make a plain vanilla cupcake recipe.
How to make Perfect Vanilla Cupcake Recipe?
Perfect Vanilla Cupcake Recipe | Moist & fluffy Cupcake | with step by step description with photos & video. This recipe makes exactly 16 cupcakes using simple ingredients. These Vanilla Cupcakes are so simple to make and are a baking staple. Furthermore do see my other cake recipe collection. Hope you would like it.
Perfect Vanilla Cupcake RecipeCourse: CakeCuisine: InternationalDifficulty: Easy
Perfect Vanilla Cupcake Recipe | Moist & fluffy Cupcake | with step by step description with photos & video. Super easy to make and the texture is light, fluffy, and melt-in-your-mouth good.
1 1/2 cup All-Purpose flour
1 cup powdered sugar
1/2 cup unsalted butter kept at room temperature
1 tsp Baking Powder
1/2 tsp Baking soda
1/4 tsp Salt
3/4 cup Milk
1 tsp Vanilla Essence
5 drops of Pineapple Essence (optional)
- Firstly, let us mix all the dry ingredients in a mixing bowl. Starting by adding 2 cups of all-purpose flour/maida, 1 tsp baking powder, ½ tsp baking soda & ¼ tsp salt.
- Then, mix all the dry ingredients evenly using a fork or whisk & set aside.
- Take another mixing bowl & add ½ cup of unsalted butter kept at room temperature.
- Beat it using a hand mixer or fork. Beat it fluffy & soft as shown in the image.
- Then add in 1 cup powdered sugar little by little & beat until the sugar dissolves & turns to a soft & creamy texture.
- Then followed by 2 eggs. Add one by one & combine well.
- Then add 1 drop of vanilla essence & 5 drops of pineapple essence.
- Mix well & start adding the dry ingredients little-little by straining through a strainer.
- Add ¾ cup of milk kept at room temperature & mix well using a beater or spatula.
- For a fluffy cake, mix the batter using cut & fold method. Then beat for 10 seconds at low speed using the hand mixer.
- Whisk the batter together until smooth. Don’t overbeat it though, you’re really just mixing until combined.
- Now our cake batter is ready.
- Then place the cupcake liners in a cupcake tray.
- Distribute the batter evenly into the cupcake papers, filling each paper with about ½ or ¾ the way up. We can make up to 16 cupcakes using this amount of batter & using this kind of muffin tray.
- Tap the pan on the counter few times.
- Preheat the oven for 10 minutes at 180c/355F.
- Bake the cupcakes for about 18 to 25 minutes or until centers are springy to the touch.
- Our moist, soft & perfect cupcakes are ready.