Pan Fried Chicken Breast Recipe | Juicy and Tender Indian Style Fry | with step by step photos, and video. This easy recipe come together quickly in one skillet or frying pan with some secret techniques. This easy chicken recipe turns out excellent every single time. Tender and full flavoured, our simple and easy chicken breast recipe uses skinless and boneless chicken breasts.
What should I look for in a chicken breast?
Press against the chicken. If you’re buying a whole bird, look for plump breasts and more breast meat than leg meat. Press against the chicken’s breastbone to get an idea of its age: if it feels flexible, the chicken is younger and the meat should be tender.
What are the secrets to a quick, succulent & juicy pan fried chicken breast ?
- Always make sure of the oil temperature. High oil temperature results in quick outer cooking leaving the meat inside raw. So always cook them over a lo-medium flame.
- Do not crowd the pan with more pieces, this will result in dropping the oil temperature too low. This results in making the chicken pieces oily. So 1 or 2 pieces on a pan will be good.
- I prefer the chicken breasts with little skin over them. You can either use skinned or skinless.
- For chicken pieces to be marinated properly I prefer gashing the pieces with a knife. Gashing is optional if you are using small pieces.
How to make pan fried chicken breast?
Pan Fried Chicken Breast Recipe | Juicy and Tender Indian Style Fry | with step by step photos, and video. This Indian style recipe uses a marinade of the spices and herbs available from our pantry only. You can get the same taste and feel of the grilled breast recipe, using a skillet also. Firstly, gash the pieces for a proper marination. The marinate and allow it to rest for a minimum of 30 minutes. Further the breasts are pan fried over a medium heat until it is cooked perfectly. Cooking over a high flame can turn the exterior dark leaving the meat raw. Thick chicken breast won’t cook through over high heat before the exterior noticeably dries out. Instead, a chicken breast needs to be sliced in half, even in three pieces, if it’s particularly large and thick. Cook each side for 5 to 8 minutes with flip flopping the pieces.
Further, I would like to highlight our trending Honey Glazed Chicken, Chicken 65 | Juicy Fry Recipe, Chicken Nuggets, Tandoori Chicken With Mint Chutney, and Chicken Steak Recipe | Grill Chicken with Veggies. Hope you would enjoy them too.
Pan Fried Chicken Breast RecipeCourse: MainCuisine: IndianDifficulty: Easy
Pan Fried Chicken Breast Recipe | Juicy and Tender Indian Style Fry | with step by step photos, and video. This easy recipe come together quickly in one skillet or frying pan with some secret techniques.
1 tbsp Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder
1/2 tbsp Red Chilli Powder
3/4 tbsp Coriander Powder
1/4 tsp Turmeric Powder
1 tsp Garam Masala Powder
1/2 tsp Fennel Powder
1 tsp Ginger Paste
1 tsp Garlic Paste
Salt as required
1 tbsp Oil
2 tbsp Curd
2 tsp Lemon Juice
Pinch of sugar
1 Chicken Breast (around 210gms)
- Firstly let us prepare the marinade. For that let us add the ingredients into a bowl one by one as follows: 1 tbsp Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder, 1/2 tbsp Red Chilli Powder, 3/4 tbsp Coriander Powder, 1/4 tsp Turmeric Powder, 1 tsp Garam Masala Powder, 1/2 tsp Fennel Powder, 1 tsp Ginger Paste, 1 tsp, Garlic Paste, Salt as required, 1 tbsp Oil, 2 tsp Lemon juice and 2 tbsp Curd.
- Mix the ingredients together using a whisk or hand and form a smooth paste.
- Now take a chicken breast and gash the piece on both the sides. This helps to allow the marinade to marinate well.
- Coat the marinade well over the chicken breast.
- Allow to rest it for a minimum of 1 hr. If possible rest overnight.
- Now heat 2 tbsp oil in a frying pan. Once the oil is hot, reduce the flame to low and add the marinated chicken breast.
- Cook 3 to 4 minutes on each side. Flip and fry all the sides until it is perfectly cooked. It would take about 5 to 8 minutes.
- When it is done, at the final stage sprinkle a pinch of sugar. Flip & fry for 10 seconds.
- Remove from flame and serve the juicy, tender chicken.
- I prepared this fried chicken as a side dish for the homemade pumpkin pasta I shared on my last blog.
- Cook the chicken over a low flame.