Oreo Biscuit Chocolate Pudding | 2 Ingredient Recipe in 2 Minutes | with step by step photos and video. Delicious creamy dessert rich in chocolate flavors, for any occasion. A classic favorite kid friendly dessert so incredible, easy to prepare and a great make-ahead option.
Chocolate puddings are a common form of dessert recipe. There are two main types in which you can make a pudding. Either by boiled then chilled dessert & a steamed/baked/microwave version. In this version, I am preparing this by microwaving & then chilling.
What is a pudding?
A type of food that can be either a dessert or a savory dish that is part of the main meal.
How to make Oreo biscuit chocolate pudding in 2 minutes?
Oreo Biscuit Chocolate Pudding | 2 Ingredient Recipe in 2 Minutes | with step by step photos and video. Tasty and smooth eggless pudding recipe made with just 2 ingredients. Grab a packet of oreo biscuits from your pantry and a glass of milk. Mix the ingredients in the given proportion and microwave them for 2 minutes. Done ! Yummy and delicious chocolate pudding is ready. Additionally, top with some nuts and fruits of your choice for a crunchy taste for your pudding. Moreover, you can top the pudding with caramel sauce, ice cream or chocolate sauce also. Once the pudding is cooled, based on your choice, you can either chill in the refrigerator or have as it as.
In addition, I would like to highlight our other trending pudding recipes also.
Oreo Biscuit Chocolate PuddingCourse: Dessert, PuddingCuisine: IndianDifficulty: Easy
Oreo Biscuit Chocolate Pudding | 2 Ingredient Recipe in 2 Minutes | with step by step photos and video. Delicious creamy dessert rich in chocolate flavors, for any occasion.
6 Oreo Biscuits
6 tbsp Milk
- For Topping
1 to 2 tsp Almond & Cashews Sliced (optional)
Fresh Fruits (optional)
- Take a microwave safe bowl or a cup.
- Add 6 Oreo biscuits followed by 6 tbsp milk.
- Using a spoon or fork start crushing the biscuits. The biscuits will break soon as its soaked in milk.
- Form a smooth batter.
- Now microwave for 2 minutes.
- Once done, allow the pudding to cool down.
- Refrigerate it for 1 hr and then serve chilled. Based on your taste preference top with some nuts or fruits or syrups. Enjoy the easy and tasty pudding.
- While mixing, make sure you make a lump free batter.
- You can use any flavor of oreo cream biscuits.
- This recipe serves 1 to 2 persons. If you want to increase the amount, then double the quantity of ingredients.