Orange Breaded Chicken Fillets | Yummy Kids Lunch Box | with step by step photos and video. Made with crispy fried fried chicken fillets covered in authentic orange sauce. The orange sauce is divine! It is a sweet orange sauce made with orange juice.
kid-friendly recipes is a lifesaver for all parents. With some delicious options we can fill our loved ones tummy easily. In my mind, a snack or lunch box should be filled with nutrition to keep their bodies going strong until the next meal.
Kids are so fuzzy eaters. For example, one day, they love a certain granola bar and the next day they despise it, for some odd reason. They tire of certain foods and so I switch up their choices often. So giving them a lot of different options makes their lunchbox interesting.
How to choose food for our kids?
Your children need snacks that provide them with fuel to perform at their peak. Foods high in sugar, salt or fat may cause them to crash. Active children need to have nutrient dense foods that provide them with sustainable energy that will help them to maintain their busy pace. Nutrient dense foods are those rich in nutrients without being high in calories.
How to make orange breaded chicken fillets?
Orange Breaded Chicken Fillets | Yummy Kids Lunch Box | with step by step photos and video. The lunch box prepared here contains a pack of fruits, veggies and protein rich foods which can keep their tummy full. the recipe involves a fried breaded chicken toasted in orange sauce. The authentic orange sauce is so divine that elevates the recipe to a top taste level.
Kids can be fussy eaters when it comes to eating the good stuff which is full of proteins & vitamins. But place one of these kid-favorite foods in front of them & you will see the plates wiped clean in a jiffy. Do make a count on these tips & prepare food for your kids. For a healthy diet, a balanced diet is more important. Additionally, I would like to highlight our kids corner section. Hope you would enjoy our blog recipes.
Orange Breaded Chicken FilletsCourse: lunch boxCuisine: InternationalDifficulty: Easy
Orange Breaded Chicken Fillets | Yummy Kids Lunch Box | with step by step photos and video. Made with crispy fried fried chicken fillets covered in authentic orange sauce.
2 Chicken Fillets
1 tsp Oil + Oil for Frying
- Orange Sauce
1/2 cup Fresh Orange Juice
1 tbsp Finely chopped Ginger
1/4 tsp Chili Flakes
2 tsp Tomato Ketchup
2 tsp Honey
1/8 tsp Salt
1 tsp Corn Flour
- Firstly, take 2 readymade frozen chicken fillets.
- Fry them in hot oil over a medium flame. Flip & fry until both sides are golden & crisp.
- Drain off from excess oil & keep aside.
- Now, take an orange & squeeze the fresh juice .
- In a bowl, add 1/2 cup orange juice, followed by 1 tbsp Finely chopped Ginger, 1/4 tsp Chilli Flakes, 2 tsp Tomato Ketchup, 2 tsp Honey, 1/8 tsp Salt and 1 tsp Corn Flour.
- Mix until everything is well blended.
- Heat 1 tsp oil in a pan and add the orange sauce mix.
- Once it starts to thickening, add the fried chicken fillets and saute it well in the sauce until is sauce is thickened.
- Switch off the flame & serve it in the lunch box.
- In the lunch box, add some blueberries, salted peas along with the fried fillets.
- You can increase the amount of chilli flakes based on your spice taste.