One Minute Chocolate Pudding Recipe | Eggless Choco Pudding | with a detailed description, photos & video. Rich & creamy class of dessert recipe with chocolate flavors, for any occasion. A classic favorite kid friendly dessert so incredible and easy to prepare and a great make-ahead option.
Chocolate puddings are a common form of dessert recipe. There are two main types: a boiled then chilled dessert & a steamed/baked version. In this version, I am preparing this by boiling & then chilling.
How to Make One Minute Chocolate Pudding Recipe?
One Minute Chocolate Pudding Recipe | Eggless Choco Pudding | with a detailed description, photo & video. Homemade chocolate pudding can be made in advance and stored in the fridge until you’re ready to enjoy it.
To make this recipe on a stove top:
- Combine dry ingredients (sugar, cocoa powder, milk powder & cornstarch) in a saucepan. Whisk in milk.
- Bring to a low boil for 1 minute.
- Cool the chocolate pudding completely.
Let us see, how to do this pudding in a microwave. We should always keep an eye while microwaving, as there are chances of spilling out the pudding. As soon as it starts to boil, take it out of the microwave. We are going to show this recipe for 1 serving. You can increase the quantity based on the yieldings.
Furthermore do check out our 1-minute milk pudding recipe too. Hope you would like it.
One Minute Chocolate Pudding RecipeCourse: DessertCuisine: InternationalDifficulty: Easy
One Minute Chocolate Pudding Recipe | Eggless Choco Pudding | with a detailed description, photo & video. Rich & creamy class of dessert recipe with chocolate flavors, for any occasion.
1 tbsp cocoa powder
1 tbsp milk powder
1 tsp cornflour/corn starch
1 1/2 tbsp sugar
5 tbsp milk
1/4 tsp vanilla essence(optional)
- Firstly take a big microwave-safe bowl. Add in all the dry ingredients one by one starting with, 1 tbsp cocoa powder, 1 tbsp milk powder, 1 tsp cornflour/corn starch & 1 1/2 tbsp sugar.
- Mix well using a fork or a spoon making sure all the ingredients are combined well.
- Now add in 5tbsp milk & 1/4 tsp vanilla essence (optional). (Milk should be at room temperature)
- Mix well until the mixture is well combined without any lumps.
- Heat it in a microwave for 40 sec. Mix it & again microwave for 10 seconds. Microwave & stir in intervals until the pudding consistency is attained. (Based on the power of microwave the timing to attain the pudding consistency can differ)
- Transfer it to a serving bowl & allow it to cool down/refrigerate it for 1-2hrs.
- Enjoy your chocolate pudding as it is or top with some whipped cream/fruits and sprinkles if you’d like.
- Milk should be at room temperature
- Based on the power of microwave the timing to attain the pudding consistency can differ