One Minute Chocolate Mug Cake Recipe | with step by step photos & video. An instant eggless chocolate mug cake for those who have craving for cakes. A quick and easy 1-minute chocolate cake recipes prepared in a coffee mug or any ordinary mug in a microwave
Everyone loves chocolate. Basically, mug cakes are homemade cake which uses all the ingredients which goes to a normal cake but in a small quantity. The best part is that it can be prepared in minutes in a microwave as a quick dessert. Whenever I make mug cakes, my husband comments, cake is like coffee for you now a days, preparing in minutes.
How to make one minute chocolate mug cake recipe?
One Minute Chocolate Mug Cake Recipe | Mug Cake | Chocolate Cake | with step by step photos & video. This is a perfect recipe for those who are looking for spongy, moist, and yet delicious chocolate cake. Such. simple & easy recipe do satisfy your kids cravings after school time.
Add all the ingredients together in a microwave safe bowl. Mix until the batter is smooth and silky. Then microwave for just 1 minute. You can satisfy your sweet craving in just 1 minute time. The best part is that it can be prepared in minutes in a microwave as a quick dessert.
Furthermore, I would like to highlight some of our trending microwave cake recipes. Hope you would like them.
- Two Minute Mango Semolina Mug Cake
- 5 Minute Microwave Vanilla Birthday Cake
- Carrot Mug Cake Recipe
- One Minute Brownie
One Minute Chocolate Mug Cake RecipeCourse: BakesCuisine: InternationalDifficulty: easy
One Minute Chocolate Mug Cake Recipe | Mug Cake | Chocolate Cake | with step by step photos & video. An instant eggless chocolate mug cake for those who have craving for cakes.
3 tbsp all-purpose flour/maida
2 tbsp sugar
1 1/2 tbsp cocoa powder
1/4 tsp baking powder
a pinch of salt
3 1/2 tbsp milk
1 tbsp vegetable oil
1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- Firstly, for this mug cake recipe, let us take a microwave-safe teacup.
- Let us start adding the dry ingredients one by one, starting with 3 tbsp maida, 2 tbsp sugar, 1 1/2 tbsp cocoa powder, 1/4 tsp baking powder & a pinch of salt. [If you want your cake to be dark chocolate flavor, add 2tbsp cocoa powder]
- Mix the dry ingredients evenly using a fork. Make sure there are no ingredients left at the sides/bottom of the mug to mix.
- Once the ingredients are mixed well, start adding the wet ingredients: 3 1/2 tbsp milk, 1 tbsp vegetable oil & 1/2 tsp vanilla essence. [If you are adding 2 tbsp cocoa powder, add 4 tbsp milk]
- Now mix all the ingredients using a fork to form a smooth batter.
- Give a proper mix, so that no lumps are formed.
- Our batter is ready & now let us bake the mug cake.
- Cook in the microwave for 1 minute.
- Our soft & moist eggless chocolate mug cake is ready to serve.
- If you want, you can top with sugar powder and chocolate syrup.
- If you want your cake to be dark chocolate flavor, add 2 tbsp cocoa powder.
- If you are adding 2 tbsp cocoa powder, add 4 tbsp milk.