Moist Chocolate Cupcake Recipe | With Chocolate Ganache Frosting | with step by step photos and video. Chocolate flavoured cake recipe with creamy and rich chocolate flavoured ganache frosting. These cupcakes are so soft, fluffy, and all about the chocolate flavor. This is a full proof recipe that we know you are going to be obsessed with once you try it out.
What are cupcakes?
A small cake designed to serve one person, which may be baked in a small thin paper or aluminum cup.
Originally, cupcakes were baked in heavy pottery cups. Some bakers still use individual ramekins, small coffee mugs, large tea cups, or other small ovenproof pottery-type dishes for baking cupcakes. Usually baked in muffin tins. These pans are most often made from metal, with or without a non-stick surface, and generally have six or twelve depressions or “cups”. A standard size cup is 3 inches (76 mm) in diameter. Specialty pans may offer many different sizes and shapes.
What is a chocolate ganache?
Chocolate Ganache is an easy and versatile dish made from chocolate and cream that can be used as a dessert topping, glaze, filling, or even served on its own.
How to make Chocolate Ganache Frosting?
For an easy day of baking, follow this frosting recipe. This super simple recipe for chocolate ganache frosting is a decadent, luscious frosting with the perfect balance of creamy and sweet. Moreover, it calls for just 2 ingredients. Equal parts chocolate and cream (1:1 ratio) are typically used for very soft frostings, chocolate drip or for a glaze. But here I used 1:1 ratio for making different chocolate recipes, based on the temperature. A basic chocolate ganache is made by heating up cream and pouring it over chocolate. The heat from the cream melts the chocolate. Whisk the mixture until smooth, chocolate ganache is ready. Cool it up for 1 to 2 hours. Chocolate Fudge is ready now. Using a mixer whip the mixture at medium speed until fluffy and forms medium-stiff peaks, about 2 minutes.
How to make moist chocolate cupcake recipes?
Moist Chocolate Cupcake Recipe | With Chocolate Ganache Frosting | with step by step photos and video.The process of making is extremely simple and they come together in minutes. Moreover, the thing about this cake recipe is not only is it incredibly easy to make, with ingredients that you likely already have in your pantry, but it produces a surprisingly moist and delicious cupcakes. The moistness of the cake is obtained from the buttermilk. The recipe follows simple icing and cake decorations, but can have choice of decorations. Further, a simple and easy ganache frosting is added to make the cake more delicious. I had already shared the same chocolate cake recipe with buttercream frosting.
Moist Chocolate Cupcake RecipeCourse: CupcakesCuisine: InternationalDifficulty: Medium
Moist Chocolate Cupcake Recipe | With Chocolate Ganache Frosting | with step by step photos and video. Chocolate flavoured cake recipe with creamy and rich chocolate flavoured ganache frosting.
- For CupCakes
1/2 cup Milk
1/2 tbsp Vinegar
1 cup All Purpose Flour/Maida
1 cup Sugar (Granulated)
1/2 cup Cocoa Powder
1/2 tsp Baking Powder
1/2 tsp Baking Soda
1/2 tsp Salt
1/2 cup Hot Water
1/4 cup Vegetable Oil
1 Egg or 1/4 cup Buttermilk
1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- For Chocolate Ganache Frosting
1/2 cup Choco Chips
1/2 cup Hot Whipping Cream
- Preheat the oven at 180 degree for 10 minutes.
- Take a bowl, add the dry ingredients one by one: 1 cup maida, 1/2 cup cocoa powder, 1/2 tsp baking powder, 1/2 tsp baking soda and 1/2 tsp salt. Mix well and keep aside.
- For preparing buttermilk, mix 1 tbsp vinegar with 1/2 cup milk. Mix it well and keep it aside.
- In another bowl, break open an egg followed by 1/2 tsp vanilla extract. Mix well.
- Now, add 1 cup sugar and 1/4 cup oil. Start mixing.
- Add the curdled milk kept aside and mix until the sugar is dissolved.
- Then sieve in the dry ingredients. Mix & combine the ingredients.
- Now add 1/2 cup hot water. Mix them using a whisk or spatula and form a smooth lump free batter. The batter will be a thin flowing consistency. Now the batter is ready.
- Pour the batter in cupcake molds lined with cupcake liners or silicone cupcake molds. Fill 1/2 to 3/4 the of the liners with batter.
- Tap to release the air bubbles.
- Bake the cupcakes for 18 to 20 minutes at 180 degree celsius in the preheated oven. I am baking in 2 batches some using cupcake silicone molds and some using the cupcake liners.
- Cupcakes are ready. Allow to cool down. Recipe yields 12 to 15 cupcakes.
- Making Chocolate Ganache Frosting
- In a bowl, add 1/2 cup chocolate chips.
- Heat 1/2 cup heavy cream up until almost boiling and pour it over the chocolate. Let the cream and chocolate sit for about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Then whisk the two together until smooth and silky.
- Chocolate Ganache is ready. Upon cooling to room temperature you can use it to cover cakes.
- Now, cover the ganache and Put it in the refrigerator.
- Let it cool until it firms up, about 1 hour. Chocolate truffle is ready.
- Now whip the truffle(thick ganache) using a hand mixer until it becomes light and fluffy or until medium or stiff peaks.
- Pipe it and use to frost cupcakes and cakes.
- Do not over bake the cupcakes.