Mini Keto Egg Burger | Delicious BreakFast Recipe | with step by step photos and video. These mini keto egg burgers are super easy to make, and will keep you going when you need a boost of energy between meals. Pack a few of them as quick grab-and-go snacks throughout the week.
Can I eat boiled eggs on keto?
Eggs are high in protein and low in carbs. In fact, they are known as one of the staple foods to have while on a keto diet. One of the healthiest and most versatile foods on the planet. Moreover, one large egg contains less than 1 gram of carbs and about 6 grams of protein, making eggs an ideal food for a ketogenic lifestyle.
Helpful Tips For Getting Started:
- Customize it the way you like it. Swap out the veggies, sauces and replace with bacons or fried chicken pieces or any variety of cheese.
- Go soft, medium, or hard. Try different variations with hard-boiled eggs.
How to Make Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs?
For making perfect hard boiled eggs, I prefer either of the 2 methods discussed below. Either in a pressure cooker or by boiling method. The pressure cooker method has already been shared with you before. The second method is discussed in this recipe video. You can perfectly get the idea of getting perfect hard boiled eggs by watching the video.
How to make mini keto egg burger recipe?
Mini Keto Egg Burger | Delicious BreakFast Recipe | with step by step photos and video. Firstly, the hard boiled eggs are sliced into 2 halves, lengthwise. Further, the eggs are topped with different sauces (like ketchup, mayonnaise, and mustard sauce), and veggies. Instead of the veggies you can add some fried bacons or any other fillings of your choice. Stack the other half of the egg above and finally, poke a toothpick in the middle of each burger to hold everything in place. Serve and enjoy!
Further, I would like to highlight some of our trending egg recipes. Hope you would enjoy them too.
- Fluffy Cloud Omelette
- Egg Manchurian Recipe
- Microgreens Omelet Recipe
- Egg Drumstick Curry
- Egg Masala Roast
Mini Keto Egg BurgerCourse: Breakfast, SnacksCuisine: InternationalDifficulty: Easy
2Mini Egg Burgers
Mini Keto Egg Burger | Delicious BreakFast Recipe | with step by step photos and video. These mini keto egg burgers are super easy to make, and will keep you going when you need a boost of energy between meals.
Water as required
2 pinches of Salt
2 pinches of Pepper
1 tsp Mayonnaise
1 tsp Mustard Sauce
1 tsp Tomato Ketchup
2 tsp Grated Carrots
- Place the eggs in a saucepan with water. Fill a saucepan about a quarter of the way with cold water. Place the eggs in a single layer at the bottom of the saucepan.
- Boil them for 10 minutes over a medium flame.
- Switch off the flame.
- Strain the water from the pan and immerse them in cold water for 5 minutes to cool them quickly and stop them from cooking further.
- Remove the shells from the hard-boiled eggs and slice them in half, lengthwise.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over the eggs.
- Assemble the burgers by spreading sauces of your likeness, grated carrots and a lettuce between each pair of egg halves. Here I am using some mayonnaise, mustard sauce and tomato sauce.
- Poke a toothpick in the middle of each burger to hold everything in place. Serve and enjoy!
- Do not over boil the eggs.
- You can replace the fillings with your own choice.