Mango iced tea is a refreshing drink to sip on warm summer days. I always get excited about summers, and the reason is, it’s the season of one of my favorite fruit, mangoes. I am sure it’s not only me who gets excited about mangoes, right? 🙂 When I came across this recipe, I literally wanted to try this.
In this version of iced tea, strained black tea is mixed with fresh mango puree, lemon juice, and mint leaves. The flavors of this iced tea are so soothing & completely delicious.
- 1 cup mango puree (I prefer alphonsa mangoes)
- 3 tsp tea powder
- 4 cups water
- 4 tsp sugar
- 6 tsp lemon juice
- 10 mint leaves
- Ice cubes
- Lemon slices for garnishing
- Heat water in a pan.
- When it comes to a boil, add the tea powder and switch off the flame.
- Let the tea steep for 2-3 minutes and strain the tea water.
- Add sugar and mix till sugar is dissolved.
- Keep aside to cool.
- Once the tea is cooled, add mango puree, lemon juice and mint leaves.
- Fill the serving glass with ice cubes.
- Pour the tea into the glass & garnish with lemon slices.
- Serve immediately.
You mean after baking? if you like more citric flavor add to it.
Can I drizzle lemon juice over it
thank you.. that sounds fun.. Do Take care of your health too sir.. I will try to upload cupcake recipes…
Easy and tasty recipe