Mango Ice Cream Tea Cake | Ice Cream Hack Recipe | with step by step photos and video. An easy to make tea cake recipe using the full cream mango ice cream available in supermarkets. A 3 ingredient recipe, so easy to do with, served along with strawberry syrup.
Which type of ice cream should and what flavor we should use?
- For this recipe to work out the best, use only full cream ice cream. Low fat or non-dairy ice creams wont work for this recipe.
- I am using mango flavor here. You can use any flavor of your choice.
Tips and Notes:
- Use any flavoured ice cream but do not use low-fat or dairy-free ice cream.
- I would like to say that while mixing the cake batter, it will be sticky only. So do not worry about it.
- Use whipping cream or any syrup, to taste so yummy.
- Also add cherries or tutti-fruttis, chocolate chips, fresh fruits or any sprinklers to look attractive.
- If using self-raising flour, no need to add baking powder.
How to make mango Ice cream tea cake?
Mango Ice Cream Tea Cake | Ice Cream Hack Recipe | with step by step photos and video.. Easy to make recipe with simple ingredients. This recipe can be done using an oven or in a tawa or cooker also. If doing in an oven, bake for 20 to 25 minutes at 180D in a preheated oven.This recipe uses full cream ice cream flavor of mango which is further mixed with self rising flour and sugar. I added extra sugar apart from the sugar present in the ice cream. If you feel, it is not required, you can leave it. Further, I would like to say that while mixing the cake batter, it will be sticky only. Let us move onto the recipe and see how it is done. The baking time can vary based on the size of the mold. The baked cake is covered with yummy strawberry syrup before serving. You can replace self rising flour with 11/2 cup maida+2 tsp baking powder + 1/4 tsp salt in this recipe.
I had already shared two ice cream hack recipes in the blog. Firstly a vanilla ice cream cake, in that I had not added any extra sugar and while tasting, I felt a little more sugar is required. So I personally prefer to add sugar.You can prefer sugar or even condensed milk. Secondly, a combination flavor, strawberry chocolate ice cream cake.
Furthermore, I would like to highlight some of our trending baking recipes also:
Mango Ice Cream Tea CakeCourse: CakeCuisine: InternationalDifficulty: Easy
Mango Ice Cream Tea Cake | Ice Cream Hack Recipe | with step by step photos and video. An easy to make tea cake recipe using the full cream mango ice cream available in supermarkets.
2 cups Full Cream Ice cream
1½ cup Self-Rising Flour (11/2 cup Maida+ 2 tsp Baking Powder + 1/4 tsp Salt)
1/2 cup Sugar
- Firstly, in a mixing bowl add 2 cups of full cream mango ice cream.
- Allow it to melt naturally.
- Once melted, add 1/2 cup sugar. Mix and form a lump free smooth paste.
- Now sieve through 11/2 cup self rising flour or 11/2 cup maida, 2 tsp baking powder and 1/4 tsp salt.
- Mix and form a lump free batter. The batter will be slightly thick.
- Now, transfer the batter to the cake mold, lined with butter paper and greased with oil or butter.
- Level the batter using a spatula.
- Bake the cake in a preheated oven at 180 degree celsius for 25 to 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Allow the cake to cool completely. Once cooled demold the cake.
- Pour some strawberry syrup over the cake before serving. This is completely optional.
- Serve it along with a cup of tea.
- Store it in refrigerator if using the cake for more than 2 days.
- The baking time can vary based on the size of the mold.