Making Curd in Cooker Within 2Hrs | Yoghurt Recipe | with step by step photos and video. Use a pressure cooker to make your own yogurt at home. Homemade yogurt is one of the hottest trends right now, thanks to the power of pressure cooker.
The results not only taste better, they have a richer, smoother consistency than the store-bought yogurt . This version is a very basic recipe for turning whole milk into a batch of yogurt. You can enjoy it plain or flavor and sweeten it to your personal taste. Yogurt can also be used in some of your favorite recipes! It is a great substitute for sour cream, buttermilk or even mayonnaise.
How to make curd in 2 hrs in a pressure cooker?
Making Curd in Cooker Within 2Hrs | Yoghurt Within 2 hrs | with step by step photos and video. For this recipe do use full fat milk. Do not dilute milk in water. Most Indians make fresh yogurt every night to be eaten the next day. Moreover, we eat plain yogurt with our meals or have it as a lassi which is just a watered down yogurt which is whisked and drunk with a meal.
A small cup of yogurt is always saved to use as a starter for the next batch of yogurt. Any left over is allowed to get sour and used for making any sweets. Additionally, when we have made extra yogurt, we use it to make shrikand, a sweet dish. Actually the list of recipes using yogurt goes on and it’s never wasted.
Making Curd in Cooker Within 2HrsCourse: SidesCuisine: IndianDifficulty: Easy
Making Curd in Cooker Within 2Hrs | Yoghurt Within 2 hrs | with step by step photos and video. Use a pressure cooker to make your own yogurt at home.
11/2 cup Full Fat Milk
11/2 tbsp Curd
4 cups of Hot Boiling Water
- Firstly, boil 11/2 cup of full fat milk. Once it starts to boil, switch off the flame & allow it to cool down to a luke-warm hot.
- Once it is luke warm transfer it to a bowl.
- Add 1 1/2 tbsp curd in our hand. Mix or whisk it well.
- Now take a pressure cooker and place a stand or plate inside. Pour hot boiling water into the pressure cooker.
- Now transfer the curd to a stainless steel bowl and keep it over the stand.
- Close the pressure cooker & keep it aside for 2 hrs.
- Now our thick and tasty homemade yoghurt or curd is ready.
- The time to set curd may vary based on the temperature of each region.
- Do use full fat milk and do not dilute the milk in water.